Not registering keyboard input

Antonius112

Hello! I am using the latest version of game guardian and on the latest version of nox. I have tried both donwloading game guardian inside nox or as an apk from my browser. The problem is that game guardian wont register any keyboard inputs, wether it'd be search values or other stuff. I have tried fiddling around with the "Fix it" settings but to no avail. Please help!

• Administrators
18 minutes ago, Antonius112 said:

The problem is that game guardian wont register any keyboard inputs, wether it'd be search values or other stuff.

Explain.

I have Nox 3.7.3.0 and GG 8.27.2 - no any problem.

37 minutes ago, Enyby said:

Explain.

I have Nox 3.7.3.0 and GG 8.27.2 - no any problem.

I am running nox 3.8.3.1, and GG 8.27.2, I believe there is no newer version of nox available. The GG search box (for values, time skip etc) does not register my keyboard inputs, so i have to click the numbers etc instead, which is tedious. Everything was working fine until I recieved a forced windows 10 update a couple of day ago, so maybe the issue lies somewhere there?

Archived