Hello Everyone

AsylumAlice

Hello GG Community,

I am 24 years old 3D Animation Student that is trying to learn how to mod, not necessarily very successful at the moment. 

I am using APK Editor Pro, GameGuardian and Freedom. I used Lucky Patcher a few times, although not that successfully, I think I am doing something wrong. 

Although my aim is to be able to mod the APK's manually. Would be awesome to actually have the skills. :)

At the moment I am trying to mod Line Play, the best I got was only seemingly having added Cash and Gems, but I wasn't able to actually use them. (With GameGuardian)

With Freedom the purchases don't go trough and sadly with the Editor I can't were exactly the prices are listed to change them. 

My goal is to be able to mod HIT like games, maybe in a few years *grins*

I hope I'll find some advice and a nice community with you and that you won't be too annoyed by the uncountable answers I am probably going to make.

~Alice

Welcome Alice.

Hope to reach your Aim is soon as possible.

I think as long as your answers are helpful and your request/questions are meaningful, there is no limit to it, the community loves to help each other, won't be annoyed.

Cheers,

Backlift

Archived