Sims Freeplay Version 5.30.3

MyLady

Hello everybody,

tryed to hack  the key  value from the Mysterie Box ( after new update there are new Items in it) but failed with Gameguardian. Can search with total value from key ..success ...using one key ...search with new total value again ...success ...can change value to 99999 success ...but after using next Key ? Value change back As it was before.

Anybody got it work or have an Idea ? what to do? 

That would be great. Thank you very much ?

IMG_2814.PNG

• Moderators
On 6/10/2017 at 5:27 PM, MyLady said:

Hello everybody,

tryed to hack  the key  value from the Mysterie Box ( after new update there are new Items in it) but failed with Gameguardian. Can search with total value from key ..success ...using one key ...search with new total value again ...success ...can change value to 99999 success ...but after using next Key 1f511.png Value change back As it was before.

Anybody got it work or have an Idea 1f4a1.png what to do? 

That would be great. Thank you very much 1f618.png

IMG_2814.PNG

Don't edit them directly. 

I imagine if we could find price of boxes, could make negative. 

But you can earn unlimited keys during weekly event. 

• 2 months later...

anybody successfully found the values of box to edit the keys? and anyone know also how to add more time extensions, this extension can only be found only being vip?

I tried group search of 1,4,15 for prize on opening 6keys box. also tried searching 327,155 for the common and uncommon prize of the 6keys box. I tried finding 1,3,6 values of each box too. I tried ascending or decending of each searches nothing found useful. group search of ::10 and ::13 , dword float and double type btw

Archived