Mod Zenonia 5 v1.0.0 Modded IAP Cracked (Free Shopping)

85 posts in this topic

Posted

Modded and IAP cracked! (Requires Root/Non-Root Access) All credits goes to BHGBOX Dropbox Links: http://db.tt/KKbnntbz Mediafire link: http://www.mediafire.com/?gs1c9346poxjeun (Thanks to lizhuoran) Installation Video Guide for Root User: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxM51c9u1GQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player Installation Video Guide for Un-Rooted User: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhFPmEQz9O0&feature=youtube_gdata_player Instructions of installation Root/Non-Root User: After you have Extracted the rar file, you will get "Zenonia 5_iapc.apk & BHGPlus.confiq" 1)Install Zenonia_iapc.apk & "DON'T RUN"..!! 2) Edit the BHGPlus.confiq in Root Explorer(Root User)(Open in text editor) & Text Editor(Non-Root User) 3) You will get this kind of number e.g 5204d56d682e518c 4) change the last 3 number(18c) to any number you want. 5) save changes 6) Copy BHGPlus.confiq to /sdcard any paste it And you are done! You can buy zen items for free.

Posted

-

Posted

it just loads ,does it need root?

Posted

Yup it requires Root to edit the BHGPlus.confiq files.. I will put it in the description.. So sorry I didn't put at the description.. :(

Posted

i can edit the files yeah but the game itself just loads for a while then crashes

Posted

Where do you put the edited BHGPlus.confiq file?

Posted

/sd   

Posted

it just loads forever     

Posted

That's weird. I just test it out and it works fine.. Which part does it loads forever?

Posted

oh nevermind it works now but does it really crash sometimes?

Posted

I'm not sure. I have not try it yet because, I'm busy doing all the stuff here in gameguardian.net! I will update you once I'm not busy..

Posted

Thank you very much :) this is works very good :) 

Posted

Your welcome.. Press the like button it would be a great pleasure.. :)

Posted

why dont u just done the edit together so other ppl can just simply copy and paste it... for newbiews like me, i dunno what is the root explored and my device is rooted.

Posted

I can't edit the BHGPlus.confiq files because, it's related to android ID. If I change it, all of us will be using the same ID & we can't play the game. So we have to manually change it.. :)

Posted

It work thanks alot

Posted

I'm glad I help.. Press the like button.. It helps a lot.. :D

Posted

it's work pretty nice and using Titanium Backup I play 1.0.1 with cracked zens, but some stuff can do even have zen, just it shows that I haven't enough zens.

Posted

Yup! Some stuff like evolution can't be unlocked..

Posted

==' when i choosing the character and start game it pop up illegal game data detected ???? what happen 

Posted

Have you Edit the BHGPlus.confiq file? Of not it will get abnormal data attention.. So you need to edit the BHGPlus.confiq file..

Posted

ok solution nit to be rude but y cant you just mod the app and iap  and everyone will atop bothering  you

Posted

I can't make it into 1 app because of the BHGPlus.confiq file.. The BHGPlus.confiq file contains an abnormal data attention that's why we need root access to change the number.. It's like changing Android ID.. If you are not a root user, you can edit the BHGPlus.confiq file on your computer using note pad & save it..

Posted

Ok I found a way to change the BHGPlus.confiq file for non-rooted people.. I will update in the description..

Posted

@dtrey529 I just uploaded a video for non-rooted User installation Guide.. Please check it out in the description.. Thanks..