One idea for GameGuardian with online games

MrNob0dy

So the GameGuardian is an alternative to Cheat Engine but for android. And this does not work with online/flash games, because is obvious that the game is server sided and you cannot manipulate the offline data or it's synced back to normal when it finds connection(some times is working, but eventually you finish with ban.) So the way for cheating in online games i talk for flash payer based is with proxy debugger like burp or fiddler the content is encrypted so you need to change it first decrypt it and then encrypt it again to manipulate the values this can be done on PC, imagine if there was a app for that and you can do it on mobile phone..?

4 hours ago, MrNob0dy said:

So the GameGuardian is an alternative to Cheat Engine but for android. And this does not work with online/flash games, because is obvious that the game is server sided and you cannot manipulate the offline data or it's synced back to normal when it finds connection(some times is working, but eventually you finish with ban.) So the way for cheating in online games i talk for flash payer based is with proxy debugger like burp or fiddler the content is encrypted so you need to change it first decrypt it and then encrypt it again to manipulate the values this can be done on PC, imagine if there was a app for that and you can do it on mobile phone..?

GameGuardian is memory editor. Nothing more.
Not debugger, not proxy, not something else.

Yes i know that but i was talking for separate app, that is acting like a debugging proxy.

Archived