Dawn of Titans 1.15.1

Wildmann003

6 minutes ago, catchemall said:

Maybe, i don't play the game personally, did my own test with an old android tablet of mine and a new google email just to be safe then i downloaded dawn of titans and bam, the ui message box pops up Sorry, you have been banned from the game.

lucky for me it's new gmail account plus keep in mind i never played the game. I just want to spread the word. The 50 players are pissed at me for letting anyone use my wifi, stupid me was not even thinking of a situation like this to arise but that's life.

ok but to change ip you just restart router

13 minutes ago, dimiz said:

ok but to change ip you just restart router

Did that already, i'm running Ubiquiti UniFi Switch 48 port 500W. Different way of changing ip's 

For gaming i'm running  ASUS RT-AC5300

On 8/4/2017 at 2:15 PM, pUswak said:

If you dont want to be reported to the admin just regularly change your displayed name and icon on the game..works for me.. 2days i have lvl25 castle and maxed troops. Im working now with my titans and relix.. if somebody notices you prosper too fast and private messaged you, dont reply to it and change your name. Link to google account so your progress wont be a waste

No resync errors?? Because in 1 day i had the lvl 10 castle but everytime i try to raid someone at the end of battle i got resync error and dont save the battle xp point.So i feel that soon i'll be banned. Anyway can't exp my titan with resync error.

Edited by dimiz

22 hours ago, catchemall said:

Did that already, i'm running Ubiquiti UniFi Switch 48 port 500W. Different way of changing ip's 

For gaming i'm running  ASUS RT-AC5300

That depend from your internet provider ...Do you have a static or dinamic ip? are you over NAT or do you have a pubblic ip?

I'm over NAT and probably is that the reason my another account dont be banned.

Just now, Ignacio9 said:

The synchronization error. Is activated when uploading a new account too fast. example. Raise a titan to more nv 30 before he hits more than 7

ok anyway i solved the problem: i changed from MEmu the imei and telephone number and after restart no more synchronization error.

But i think they do this until an human control will ban me.

• 3 weeks later...
On 22/03/2017 at 5:24 AM, Wildmann003 said:

I can hack dawn of titans 1.15.2

Guys i can hack dawn of titans new updte 1.15.2

20 hours ago, GGplayer said:

I can hack dawn of titans 1.15.2

Guys i can hack dawn of titans new updte 1.15.2

3 hours ago, GGplayer said:

I can hack 1.15.2

If you can please provide a tutorial of some sort or a tip, saying you are able to hack the game will not help anyone except your ego.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Can someone help me? I installed a modded apk that said my resources were frozen. They were not and my gems zeroed out. That's not the problem. The problem is that for some reason, even if I uninstall and then reinstall the game, my progress comes back. I am not logged into anything and that sucker still comes back even when I switched apks!

What do I do to delete my progress and start over?

Edited by datguygamer
Forgot to mention a part of my post

28 minutes ago, Logic11211 said:

@datguygamer you have to delete the obb from sdcard/android/obb.... Then you should have a fresh start

So you're telling me to download the obb from within the game? That will work?