Dawn of Titans 1.15.1

Wildmann003

7 hours ago, evillord said:

Just want to ask..did gameguardian was traceable by dev team dawn of titan..coz all my acc has been banned....anyone who hav suggestion for me

Thats why you should uninstall gamegaurdian after you use it! Get yhe gems and get out and dont go crazy on a shopping  spree.. some players love reporting hackers and they look at your profile  to determine  it so looks like you have to start over.

How's it going for you guys that have existing account and added gems? So far I have had no problems at all still going on account that is 4 months old. Just play smart don't abuse hack or flaunt your castles or lands with max 4* Titans or have high player level and small level castle. Some douche bags make it their life mission to search us out and report us, you just jealous. Good luck.....

On 4/1/2017 at 6:31 AM, Dabeast401 said:

I was going to do a video but my pc is junk and too laggy on bluestacks

use MEMu android emulator ( http://www.memuplay.com/ ) far more superior than bluestacks.

On 4/1/2017 at 6:40 AM, Dabeast401 said:

THIS IS THE LAST TIME I'M POSTING THIS. AND YES I COPY PASTED IT.** FFS 

This will take many tries. I took me 4 days of trial and error. You will basically want to find only 1 value and you will want to cycle atleast 3 times to do so. Cycle meaning. Search known value,Ex: 165; then collect gems via quest or spend some via barracks(recruit cheapest troop and fast forward using gems) the. Go back to GG and refine search to the new value Ex:172. You want to repeat this process until you only have 1 value. When you finally have only 1 value you will open your daily quest menu then go to gg and change the value to desired amount (I put in 6 million) then onice edited go back to DOT and exit the quest menu and don't do anything just let it sit there for about 30 seconds if you do not get a immediate resync (which will not get you banned, this happens to people all the time and dev team is not notified about this) it should change your gems right infront of your eyes. Once this happens I exited both gg and dot and reopen dot without gg and boom there they were still 6m gems. You may have to try this a few time but eventually it will work. Best of luck and remember DO NOT MESS WITH YOUR PLAYER XP EVER! just build a few things every couple of hours and level with natural building and attacking XP and stay low key and you will be ok. The only way you will get banned is if you make it obvious and someone reports you then admin will review your account which then they will see your $100,000US worth of game gems and won't be very happy lol. 

Of it doesn't change immediately just restart**

Bro your method seems easy. But lack of details in setting of parameters such as memory in range, is known or unknown search, is it encrypted or not, is it auto, dword, word, etc...  

Hopin you can make video on your method. 

Thanks in advance.

On 4/1/2017 at 4:44 AM, Snake-ize said:

I did this but only searched gem amount and it worked but I had to restart for it to take place!

i did searched 50000;1500 but found nothing ?

On 4/1/2017 at 4:44 AM, Snake-ize said:

I did this but only searched gem amount and it worked but I had to restart for it to take place!

Many banned,even my old account(without hacked gems)Who knows how they banned?is it a program or an admin?But the game still has a lot of cheaters!Why are not they being banned?Do they have protection from the ban?

If you dont want to be reported to the admin just regularly change your displayed name and icon on the game..works for me.. 2days i have lvl25 castle and maxed troops. Im working now with my titans and relix.. if somebody notices you prosper too fast and private messaged you, dont reply to it and change your name. Link to google account so your progress wont be a waste

Just signed up to warn everyone, seems that dawn of titans "natural motion games" is ip banning, i own an internet cafe and one idiot got a total of 50 players banned, i had to inform everyone entering my cafe, that if they are playing dawn of titans "do not" use the cafe wifi as it will render you banned,

The guy that got 50 players banned has admitted to me he was using Gameguardian, for his safety i will not name the said person, instead i informed everyone about the situation entering my cafe, the said person is still waiting for a reply from natural motion games. 

On a side note i am only putting this up so players are aware, no disrespect to the developers of either dawn of titans or Gameguardian. 

Thank You.

Edited by catchemall

39 minutes ago, catchemall said:

Just signed up to warn everyone, seems that dawn of titans "natural motion games" is ip banning, i own an internet cafe and one idiot got a total of 50 players banned, i had to inform everyone entering my cafe, that if they are playing dawn of titans "do not" use the cafe wifi as it will render you banned,

The guy that got 50 players banned has admitted to me he was using Gameguardian, for his safety i will not name the said person, instead i informed everyone about the situation entering my cafe, the said person is still waiting for a reply from natural motion games. 

On a side note i am only putting this up so players are aware, no disrespect to the developers of either dawn of titans or Gameguardian. 

Thank You.

Only one of my account was banned and i played over the same ip and i cheated in all my account. I think natural motion is not enought crazy to banned 50 players only because the ip.Probably there was an error.

16 minutes ago, dimiz said:

Only one of my account was banned and i played over the same ip and i cheated in all my account. I think natural motion is not enought crazy to banned 50 players only because the ip.Probably there was an error.

Maybe, i don't play the game personally, did my own test with an old android tablet of mine and a new google email just to be safe then i downloaded dawn of titans and bam, the ui message box pops up Sorry, you have been banned from the game.

lucky for me it's new gmail account plus keep in mind i never played the game. I just want to spread the word. The 50 players are pissed at me for letting anyone use my wifi, stupid me was not even thinking of a situation like this to arise but that's life.