Fire Emblem Heroes

rtrexw152

Guest Virg099
39 minutes ago, UglyLucina said:

Dupes is still working. Make sure to unroot the NOX before starting if you using CE.

Do you have to unroot? I have used CE and GG at the same time and it works

1 hour ago, UglyLucina said:

Dupes is still working. Make sure to unroot the NOX before starting if you using CE.

Im using a phone :/ 

I prefer using GG instead of CE.

Do you know if its 70 addresses above or 42 addresses above the heart value?

4 hours ago, Virg099 said:

You can use GG to 5 star, lvl 40 and gain 2.5k sp

it's line -74 for stars

set line -70 to 0

set line -5C to your disired level

set line -58 to 0

set line -6 to 0

set line -5 to your desired sp amount

Thank you - so for the line -70 thing, do I take the heart address then -70 (subtract 70) in the calculator to get the address that I'm supposed to change to 0 (in Dword right)? 

Then I take the heart address again and -5C and goto that value and change it to desired level? And so on right?

Guest Virg099
7 minutes ago, bluelamb said:

Thank you - so for the line -70 thing, do I take the heart address then -70 (subtract 70) in the calculator to get the address that I'm supposed to change to 0 (in Dword right)? 

Then I take the heart address again and -5C and goto that value and change it to desired level? And so on right?

Yeah, but for line -70 I don't think you need to change to DWord

Im using a phone :/ 

I prefer using GG instead of CE.

Do you know if its 70 addresses above or 42 addresses above the heart value?

Should be 42 above, I'm only speaking from experience in CE though

Edited by Virg099

So I'd like to try to change to using CE, instead of GG because when I try to change the values for Level, it crashes.

Do I only need to boot up CE and select NoxHandle? That's what I gathered from my search.

How does changing the values work in CE? 

1 minute ago, Enyby said:

@bluelamb You really think problem in gg? Not in what you try change? With ce all be same. You try change same wrong value and game crashed in same way.

Problem not in gg. Problem in changed value.

Yes, when I change the value, the level changes, but when I try to save it (by changing equip skills) the game crash when I hit change

1 hour ago, bluelamb said:

So I'd like to try to change to using CE, instead of GG because when I try to change the values for Level, it crashes.

Do I only need to boot up CE and select NoxHandle? That's what I gathered from my search.

How does changing the values work in CE? 

It was not crashing for me.. maybe you put the value on the wrong address that causes it to crash.

On GG,If you want to change the level, just find the heart value, subtract it to 5C, go to THAT address, change the value of the address to 1-40 (whichever lvl u want), then you will notice that the address below becomes -1. Change that -1 into zero. *This negative number will show up if you change the correct address. Then level up your character.

13 minutes ago, vherdel said:

It was not crashing for me.. maybe you put the value on the wrong address that causes it to crash.

On GG,If you want to change the level, just find the heart value, subtract it to 5C, go to THAT address, change the value of the address to 1-40 (whichever lvl u want), then you will notice that the address below becomes -1. Change that -1 into zero. *This negative number will show up if you change the correct address. Then level up your character.

And save it by changing skill?

****Edit after trying a couple times, this worked. When I followed your post that said to change all those values to 0 it didn't work but this -1 post worked out!

Edited by bluelamb

Guest Virg099
3 hours ago, lilb3ar10 said:

Haven't been here in a while but it looks like people are finding out how to control summons. If anyone knows how to do it on CE can you please PM me.

I highly doubt the ppl who found it is willing to share, there are 2 ppl in the alphagamers forum that are just trolling the rest of us and one is trying to sell the accounts with custom ordered units so, it's probably going to be a while, maybe even past the 16th when the update rolls, which could potentially change a lot of the current existing hacks.