Fire Emblem Heroes

rtrexw152

if you're using CE 

Heart Value -150

Copy the 2 lines below -150 it and the first third of the line below those two lines.

Don't copy -150

Enable all the options in settings > extra 

5 hours ago, zeion said:

Someone tell me how to copy skills?

Don't. This likely raises a flag when you sync a unit with skills it shouldn't have if it hasn't inherited anything. Along with +ing units in a vacuum. this is probably a terrible idea.

If you can dupe units and change their rarity, you can inherit skills while staying relatively above board

19 hours ago, cbrnjs said:

Anybody knows the heart values for 1.1.1? I've tried 100/101 and 228/229, to no avail. Thanks guys.

Heart value is still the same. The codes will just give you a bunch of decimal number. 

• Administrators
On 28.02.2017 at 0:52 PM, Jeronimous said:

Now comes the fun part: You'll have to copy ALL of the values (as Dword) that I told you to save above to these addresses that you just marked from top to bottom (to copy an address you have to click to edit and then copy that value and to past it's the same thing: click to edit and then paste). Yes, every single one (except the bottom-most one of the new addresses because you didn't save the bottom-most one from before, remember?). A macro is highly recommended if you plan on doing this more than once.

How to copy memory

1 hour ago, nemoemo said:

@AllegroBlu

The original uploader took it down for a reason.

Why are you defying his wishes?

You should take down the video.

Really? Sorry, didn't know. I delete the post here immediately, but I didn't upload video so I can't do much about it.

Edited by AllegroBlu

Hi guys 

1. Does anyone know if you can still gain unlimited shards and crystals using game guardian or cheat engine after the version 1.1.1 update?

2.  is it still possible to gain unlimited SP on FE heroes version 1.1.1?

If yes can someone explain to me how?

or send me a link to a place in the forum where someone may have explained already? (must be compatiable to version 1.1.1) or give me a link to a video?

3. can you unlock all the hero movies using game guardian? If yes, how?

4. Lastly,  how do you control summoning? I've seen people controlling summoning in youtube and other forums. 

thanks!

and sorry for asking a lot of questions!

Edited by Jeremy11