Fire Emblem Heroes

rtrexw152

56 minutes ago, nostos156 said:

Hm, gave this a shot and it didn't work. Think I'm just missing something, can you be more specific for Arena?

I think he battled someone in the Arena so he could find Azuras values and paste them into his Shells values.

3 minutes ago, bluelamb said:

I think he battled someone in the Arena so he could find Azuras values and paste them into his Shells values.

I know that he did that, but seems the process of finding the values is slightly different to doing it in story mode, hence my inability to get it working despite the IDs he gave

2 hours ago, Jeronimous said:

I couldn't find her. I also wanted her. Had to get her from the arena.

The arena values for the enemies are:

65 and 6D

or

E5 and Ed

There's an Azura in launch celebration map part 4 iirc if you don't want to try your luck in finding one in arena

8 minutes ago, Chianna said:

Do you think instead of fighting the enemy I could just surrender for the duping in GG. some maps are longer to fight than others

I tried that; it didn't work. Finish the fight.

1 hour ago, nostos156 said:

I know that he did that, but seems the process of finding the values is slightly different to doing it in story mode, hence my inability to get it working despite the IDs he gave

The process is the exact same. Use a hex calculator to find the values (that I gave a few posts ago) in decimals to use in GG.

1 hour ago, randomidiot said:

There's an Azura in launch celebration map part 4 iirc if you don't want to try your luck in finding one in arena

Thanks for that!

42 minutes ago, nostos156 said:

I tried that; it didn't work. Finish the fight.

That's correct. If you surrender you won't get the dupe after the fight.

I saw some people saying you don't need your shell unit in your team (just have their addresses saved/open when you do it) or that you can copy the values during battle and then paste on to the unit you want after the battle, but I haven't tried any of that so if anyone wants to try and post the results...

Edit: I have confirmed that you don't need to have the shell unit in your team. You can just save the addresses of the unit like you normally would and paste them with the value of the enemy. But I guess it still have to be in battle, not sure.

Edited by Jeronimous

4 minutes ago, nostos156 said:

The problem was that when I was trying to isolate an ID using the danger method it would refine to nothing, so I was a bit lost at that point.

I'm having the exact same problem. I hold+press the unit and search byte 237, deselect and refine by 229. Refining again by 237 after selecting again produces nothing. 

Guys, sorry to take your time. Can I ask for clarification on one thing?

If I change the star rating of my character to 5 and level them up, then will the max stats also be the same as a 5 star's?

2 minutes ago, SulianJeo said:

Guys, sorry to take your time. Can I ask for clarification on one thing?

If I change the star rating of my character to 5 and level them up, then will the max stats also be the same as a 5 star's?

Yeah, turns out the stats adjust themselves to match the ranking.

2 minutes ago, SulianJeo said:

from my testing yes. if you have for example a level 20 unit and change it to level 1. the stats will remain but once you reach level 2 they'll reset to their default value depending on stars/IV.

Can we try to compile a list of where to find these high tier units? I know hector can be found in 7-2 and 7-5. I'm trying to build an Armored team i just need draug if anyone knows where to find him aside from summoning.

Also has anyone found out how to lock the stamina?