Fire Emblem Heroes

rtrexw152

7 hours ago, Jeronimous said:

16. Now comes the fun part: You'll have to copy ALL of the values (as Dword) that I told you to save above to these addresses that you just marked, from top to bottom. Yes, every single one (except the bottom-most one of the new addresses because you didn't save the bottom-most one from before, remember?). A macro is highly recommended if you plan on doing this more than once.

I'm confused as to what he means by this.

I got completely lost here, but he means copy the first(target hero) set of checked values into the second (shell) set? How do we copy and paste addresses within GG? (Step by step?)

I was thinking it might be one of these options but since he recommends a macro, I'm assuming it's not that easy.

2urv72b.png

It's simple. You click the floppy icon at the top to get your 70 saved values, hold click and copy the value, then head back to the list and tap the corresponding value to be changed and paste it in. Repeat for all 70 copied values.

You can use arrowkeys and enter as well to make going through the list easier, that might allow a macro.

Just now, nostos156 said:

It's simple. You click the floppy icon at the top to get your 70 saved values, hold click and copy the value, then head back to the list and tap the corresponding value to be changed and paste it in. Repeat for all 70 copied values.

You can use arrowkeys and enter as well to make going through the list easier, that might allow a macro.

thanks - i tried to do Ryoma on Lunatic but he didn't have a matching quantity of values that my Shell showed. I think one had 57 and the other 63.

I suppose I'll have to wait for a different method - but I thank you for the explanation!

2 hours ago, bluelamb said:

Anyone know why I can't seem to get  one of three Robins to 5 Star?

2017-02-28_09-53-31.mp4

I can't seem to get it to consistently work. It worked with 4* Robin, 4* Henry, 4* Olivia, 4* Able, 

But not a 3* Robin, 4* Robin, and a 3* Lissa.

What criteria should I be looking for in this part of the video? 00:50s.  And what's the difference between -70 and -74? Should I always be calculating with -74?

2r6nn5t.png

I have the same problem I can only edit a hero of the same name 

Reminder that you're only at risk of ban/punishment if you have something impossible like a +10 Anna, RobinF, etc. Otherwise there's absolutely no realistic way of them finding out if you cheated.

Edit: Also take note that a fix is probably coming soon so do everything you want asap.

Edit 2: Thinking about it, shards could also put you at risk of ban if you have like 999,999 but I'm not sure 'cause maybe you can get that much in game. Idk.

Edited by Jeronimous
typo

18 minutes ago, nostos156 said:

Dunno about a fix, level hacking and so on has been a thing since like 2 days after the game came out.

That has never been a big issue. You only have to check reddit to see how different things are with the new cheats that are now mainstream. IS's hands are being forced now.

4 hours ago, nostos156 said:

So what value should I save both of the shell unit and enemy unit into? Byte or Dword?

41 minutes ago, Jeronimous said:

I couldn't find her. I also wanted her. Had to get her from the arena.

The arena values for the enemies are:

65 and 6D

or

E5 and Ed

Can you explain what this means and how to do this? Are you getting a unit as an ally by modifying code in arena?

Also you mention that there are no risk, wouldnt there be a big change in your data if your corrin was a 4* but now 5* but your feather didnt change, or if it was +1 and now +10? I remember in pokemongo, they used GPS coordinate calculation to ban all the hackers.

I've been modifying units in my spare account but im uncertain about touching my main account.

Edited by ChickenPoop2

Tried duping method. I got my unit to turn red, but when I stage cleared, I got error 803. Never lucky. There has to be a faster way to copy over the values. It takes too long.

Edited by youwont123
typo

12 minutes ago, ChickenPoop2 said:

Can you explain what this means and how to do this? Are you getting a unit as an ally by modifying code in arena?

Also you mention that there are no risk, wouldnt there be a big change in your data if your corrin was a 4* but now 5* but your feather didnt change, or if it was +1 and now +10? I remember in pokemongo, they used GPS coordinate calculation to ban all the hackers.

I've been modifying units in my spare account but im uncertain about touching my main account.

No, they simply just checked whoever had hooked into their API with a bot, and also outright stopped rooted users being able to play the game. GPS coordinate speed calculation just temporarily halted you from running down your eggs.

Got CE and Nox connected and working. So what should I do next? 

Do exactly like the duplicate unit guide for GG? Because I find it hard to follow since GG and CE totally different. 

I manage to use CE and find the value then subract for 118 but i font know what to do next like select all the 70 value below and save them 

1 hour ago, Jeronimous said:

I couldn't find her. I also wanted her. Had to get her from the arena.

The arena values for the enemies are:

65 and 6D

or

E5 and Ed

Hm, gave this a shot and it didn't work. Think I'm just missing something, can you be more specific for Arena?