Arcane Soul Data Hack Help

Zoryox

So i recently started to play Arcane Soul and hacking the gold was no effort,but when i came to the lvl xp,lvl upgrade points,even values for the character stats.

I tried encrypted search and fuzzy but always ended with too many values over 210 and if i try to edit anything game crashes.

Any help would he appreciated

a7868aa5ae0bd2171e3d5cfc6436bdab.jpg

Sent from my SM-A710F using Tapatalk

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Backlift said:

I haven't tried the game, but I can offer MOD APK if you want, it's not latest version:

MOD APK:

http://dl.yasdl.com/user3/Behnam/2015/February/Android/Arcane Soul v1.0.4 Mod_YasDL.com.apk

MOD DETAILS:

- UNLIMITED MONEY 

SOURCE:

YasDL.com

Previously thank you. I've tried arcane soul mod money (coin) and I think coin in this game is only a little help, because this game uses a random system for items that are in store. And also to increase the strength of weapons, using the percentage of luck listed on the weapon. So money just helps a bit ...

But again thanks for your help, i really appreciate it

1 hour ago, codetrr said:

Previously thank you. I've tried arcane soul mod money (coin) and I think coin in this game is only a little help, because this game uses a random system for items that are in store. And also to increase the strength of weapons, using the percentage of luck listed on the weapon. So money just helps a bit ...

But again thanks for your help, i really appreciate it

I see...

OK, next week I may try it, currently at data limit.

Archived