Hacks Gone Wrong

Pr0M3tH10u5

Like many people have (I hope I'm not the only one lol) I got to confident using the tool and made a grave mistake that I can't for the life of me work out how to fix, I will welcome any help at all as I REALLY need it lol

As you can see the 'diamonds' is in the minus quite a lot, I managed to hack it so I had a lot on the plus side but it froze I went back to the game to find that happened.

Screenshot_2016-12-04-08-40-52.png

On 12/4/2016 at 2:46 AM, Pr0M3tH10u5 said:

As you can see the 'diamonds' is in the minus quite a lot, I managed to hack it so I had a lot on the plus side but it froze I went back to the game to find that happened.

Trust me you're not the only one. You may have just set the value so high it went negative. Can you still but things with diamonds? If so I wouldn't be bothered. If not, try doing ranged searches to find the address. Good luck 

On 12/4/2016 at 3:46 PM, Pr0M3tH10u5 said:

Like many people have (I hope I'm not the only one lol) I got to confident using the tool and made a grave mistake that I can't for the life of me work out how to fix, I will welcome any help at all as I REALLY need it lol

Screenshot_2016-12-04-08-40-52.png

what about, clear data and start over?

Archived