Fetty Wap Nitro Nation Stories - EVERYTHING IS FREE!

PhilipTNG

This is made for ver 4.08.02 build 140802

QWord Search Pattern:
3423983688272038440;5270436074620416:9

As usual, this may not work for everyone due to how different devices function at the core level.

I wasn't planning on sharing this but seeing as how @NoFear and several others have shared their GG based money hack,

I decided to share my Free everything hack. ^_^ , Cheers!

By the way, I have created a channel specialized for hacking games. Maybe you are interested to see my other videos? You can subscribe me here:

https://www.youtube.com/user/AnthonysTinkerBox

PICTURES:
7d2ytNG.png
oxlPeHa.png

4ldBUZP.png

• Moderators
14 minutes ago, PhilipTNG said:

This is made for ver 4.08.02 build 140802

QWord Search Pattern:
3423983688272038440;5270436074620416:9

As usual, this may not work for everyone due to how different devices function at the core level. I wasn't planning on sharing this but seeing as how @NoFear and several others have shared their GG based money hack, I decided to share my Free everything hack. ^_^ , Cheers!

I gotta know, how the hell do you find these values? Lol

8 minutes ago, NoFear said:

I gotta know, how the hell do you find these values? Lol

Get the apk, pull out the CSharp DLL , throw it into .Net Reflector, fuck around for a few hours while changing random shit and seeing if it does anything, after you figure something out, take the hex values and convert them into UInt64/QWord since GG can't Union search 8byte hex values. yeah...
ie: what I do here pretty much

• Moderators
14 minutes ago, PhilipTNG said:

Get the apk, pull out the CSharp DLL , throw it into .Net Reflector, fuck around for a few hours while changing random shit and seeing if it does anything, after you figure something out, take the hex values and convert them into UInt64/QWord since GG can't Union search 8byte hex values. yeah...
ie: what I do here pretty much

Damn... 

That's helpful. Never knew I could convert to something usable in GG

You saw the modded apk I shared too? 

Be fun to team up on a game sometime :)

5 minutes ago, NoFear said:

Damn... 

That's helpful. Never knew I could convert to something usable in GG

You saw the modded apk I shared too? 

Be fun to team up on a game sometime :)

Okay, we're going way offtopic now lol, oh well lol, Anyway I haven't seen the APK, link plox! :)

Yeah I've been wanting to team up with someone that's either at or exceeds your level of curiosity you know? There's a lot of droid cheaters that have hit me up already but their curiosity isn't at a level that would be useful to me to be frankly honest. You have a good head on your shoulders so if there's ever a game that I'm working on and you're also working on as well, I'll talk to you if you wanna tackle it together or something.

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, PhilipTNG said:

Okay, we're going way offtopic now lol, oh well lol, Anyway I haven't seen the APK, link plox! :)

Yeah I've been wanting to team up with someone that's either at or exceeds your level of curiosity you know? There's a lot of droid cheaters that have hit me up already but their curiosity isn't at a level that would be useful to me to be frankly honest. You have a good head on your shoulders so if there's ever a game that I'm working on and you're also working on as well, I'll talk to you if you wanna tackle it together or something.

Link sent to you in pm. 

I think we could do some damage in short amount of time working together.  I'll pm you 2 titles I'm slowly working on. 

• 1 year later...

Archived