Pot farm grass roots

Jessejdogjames

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Jessejdogjames said:

Can't hack pot plants anymore. Anyone have any ideas how to get around the change made to the game. You can still hack upgrades & job board. Just can't hack the pot plants anymore. Need help if anyone can figure that out. 

You can hack the daily rewards and hack Fertilizer and pot bucks that way. 

• Moderators
48 minutes ago, Jessejdogjames said:

Any instructions on hacking the daily rewards? Pot plants was simple with the instructions. never tried to hack the daily rewards b4 so any help on that would be great. 

You need to have claim day 1 reward to start. 

Then the next day hopefully it is large value for gold.  When you see the window showing what you don't reward is, dword search that value. 

Increment edit +1 and edit value to something like 543210. So every result is unique and different by 1.

Claim daily reward. 

PAY ATTENTION 

Look at what amount you claimed.  Revert values except the one that matches. 

You can either goto address now or dword search that hacked value the next day. 

I recommend doing during this process. 

Goto address. 

Nearby scrolling down you'll see each reward for the full week. 

Edit qty of each to something unique

Kind of thing .

Then the next day when you goto claim your reward you'll see the hacked value for the next item. 

Basically hope for pot bucks to be in rewards that week. 

I don't know max value for I doesn't have a chance to test it much. 

If you get sync error, just dword Combine search your hacked values and edit them to something smaller. 

9 minutes ago, NoFear said:

You need to have claim day 1 reward to start. 

Then the next day hopefully it is large value for gold.  When you see the window showing what you don't reward is, dword search that value. 

Increment edit +1 and edit value to something like 543210. So every result is unique and different by 1.

Claim daily reward. 

PAY ATTENTION 

Look at what amount you claimed.  Revert values except the one that matches. 

You can either goto address now or dword search that hacked value the next day. 

I recommend doing during this process. 

Goto address. 

Nearby scrolling down you'll see each reward for the full week. 

Edit qty of each to something unique

Kind of thing .

Then the next day when you goto claim your reward you'll see the hacked value for the next item. 

Basically hope for pot bucks to be in rewards that week. 

I don't know max value for I doesn't have a chance to test it much. 

If you get sync error, just dword Combine search your hacked values and edit them to something smaller. 

Thanks

Archived