[REQUEST] My Little Pony

czaczaczar

Name of Game: My Little Pony

Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk): https://play.google.....ANMP.GloftPOHM

Version if you know it: 1.0.5

What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: Coins, gems, experience, free shopping

Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: Yes. I failed.

Comments: Please make it happen.

• 1 year later...

This game was once on this site but got removed with no questions asked why. Kinda makes me mad as that anyone who has newer phones don't have root access yet to even use gameguardian to cheat it.

Its as if theres someone talking in secret here without a reason why its removed unless Hasbro catched on the cheating. Someone needs to make a new APK Mod with unlimited Gems and Bits.

Until someone releases a new Root Method for the new Galaxy Phones I am pretty much stuck with just moded apks. Even though I still have my old phone I can't transfer files between the pc and the phone for some reason anymore.

So please put MLP back on the download otherwise give a reason why it was taken down for. I did a wide search and it came up with nothing lookied at the moded apk section throughly to make sure I did not miss it but did not find it, I still have the mod apk but it could be overly outdated sense I could not get it to work anymore.

If this is ignored then well I am not picking up the new modded apk and I will just play it fairly and no hack and be a cheater on that game and just spend real money on it instead.