Game Guardian installation application name change

Cocoto

Hello to All, I'm a new user. :-)

I open this discussion for a problem found during game guardian installation notified on several Samsung device with android 4.3.x.x.

I summarize the issue:

1. I download the version from game guardian site;

2. I start the installation and after application say me that need to be installed as root and I'm root on my device in order to start the decompress/installation;

3. After the installation is completed game guardian is closed and reopen but the installed application name is no more game guardian but the system take a random name like  xcddhjfjhj (this name change every time you perfom an update or you reinstall the application);

4. I have notify this problem for sure starting from version 8.5 and 8.6 with previous version the application was always present with the name game guardian;

5. I have also installed latest version 8.6.1 but the problem with application name is still there, now I have a name like wsxdakhxjaoy

I kindly ask the developer to have a look what is the reason for this issue related to the application name

Thank you for the help and cooperation.

Have a nice day

Joe

Archived