Global Outbreak

pozativenrgy

Name of Game:Global Outbreak

Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk):

Version if you know it: dont know

What cheat? Health, xp, gold...:Cash or Gold

Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?:Tried searching the total value of the cash, spending then searching again. Didnt seem to work.

Comments: Any help would be appreciated

cash,research points and xp can be cheated through GG.U need to be in mission and when u collect money u will search for value 1 when u find second money ,u will search for 2 when u find 3rd pack of money search 3 in GG and change vale to max 2000 after mission u will get 2000x5000 cash.the same with research points.

Xp can be hacked in mission aswell.after first kill look for xp u get from zombie u kill(try to kill only 1) next kill another and find xp that u get from it caunted together with first and continue till u get max 2 values.so 1kill xp-x 2kill xp-y 3kill xp-z 1st kill search x ,2nd kill search x+y ,3rd kill search x+y+z

I tryed to hack gold aswell but its to rare in misions and u get max 1pack in each mission so u cannot find the right gold value

So I tried doing these with GameCIH, Game Guardian, and GameKiller. I was ONLY successfull using the methods with "GameKiller"

u r using jb thats why gamecih and gg wernt succesfull.and u need to find mission where u can get 2 golds but dont even know if there is any like that

• 1 year later...