Badland speedhack not working completely

Lepang8

Name of Game: BADLAND
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.frogmind.badland
Version: 3.2.0.23
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: Speedhack
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: I have tried to slow down the game by using x0.5, x0.2, x0.1, etc. It did not slow down the game.
Comments: The interesting thing I have discovered is that speeding up the game seems to work, like x2, x3, etc. Slowing down on the other hand not. But, this only occurs during the level gameplay and not in the menu. There are some menu elements, like the pause resume menu, that actually slowed down when applying the hack. I mean the animation. But as soon as I am in the game tapping around, the speed goes back to normal again. And the clone, that's the character of the game, flies in normal speed. Speeding up works though, the clone moves very fast. I guess that a fix is needed since the Speedhack does indeed work, but not completely.

4 hours ago, Enyby said:

Speedhack worked. But game constructions is different from what you imagine. It use some timers do not intercepted. May be in future we intercept it if this possible.

We can just hope that it would be possible in the future. I'll wait and see. :)

Archived