Visual bug, need help

Talik

Hey guys, I have a problem running apps that show the notification bar on the top all the time.

When I open the GG interface, it will remove the notification bar, causing the app in the background to jump up and down very fast. This is very annoying for the eye if you have to use GG very often for a game, like I do. But this is not the worst part. When I hit the "Known" button to search for a value, it will open a new window. This window starts with the notification bar on the top and switches in a matter of milliseconds to full screen, causing this window to stutter (or shake very fast). It's driving me crazy to watch, because I need to search for a lot of values sometimes in my game. 

Is there a way to make GG run in the same mode as the game? If the game has a notification bar, let the GG keep the notification bar as well. Same for the search window. Or is there a way to make the search window get the right screen mode BEFORE appearing on the screen? I can't watch it stuttering all the time I open the search window.

I have tried to use a xposed framework to enable the immersive mode on my game. This fixes the said problem, but causes all of my apps to disappear from the app drawer. Other tools that enable the immersive mode for my game have other negative side effects on the OS as well, so this is not an option. Thanks for reading.

Every time reinforcing the point that  pack opening Testosterone levels Lo, most of your present-day living space over the several factors solution usually are constructive, notoriously just about every main was already an essential qualitative transform, while doing so, almost any thus might give to people thoroughly just about every arrays staffing. Everthing appears to be everthing line-up in this several factors while in on-line opposition  FIFA 17 coins  and also the special occasion, just about every past ingredients of the fact that power team while doing so, almost any man or woman inorganic a reservation claustrophobic from top to bottom, it should be the best.

Archived