Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Elsin10

Help with Fuzzy search

I want to increase my level by changing the XP bar

I ran GG and did a unknown search, then i played the game, finished the level and did a new search by choosing value increased (more xp)

The results were 9 millions, then 5 millions and 1 millions (after i did the whole process) but then it only was showing 108500 results and after that 108300.

Do i have to keep doing that until i reach a small search result or am i doing it wrong ?

I tried to changed the value of fishes killed but it wont change even if i find the correct value. Maybe that value is unchangeable

Thanks in adv

This is the game

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.appxplore.mobfish

You need combine changed search with uchanged search. For unchanged search do lot of things do not changing xp.

• Similar Content

• By DeSlimsteMan
      Hello,
      How do I script for a search of a hex value that the beginning of the hex and the end is always the same but the middle changes everytime the game opens.
      Example 0000007F697F1E98 0000007F697C9E98 0000007F69148E98
      That's the same value I need to find, each one is from opening the game again, as you can see the begining and ending remain the same but the middle digits change.
      Is there a way to search for 0000007??????E98h
      And what do the colors mean?
      When I GOTO and browse the hex values are mostly white text but some are yellow or purple or red.

Thanks in advance!
    • By DeSlimsteMan
      Hello,
      How do I script for a search of a hex value that the beginning of the hex and the end is always the same but the middle changes everytime the game opens.
      Example 0000007F697F1E98 0000007F697C9E98 0000007F69148E98
      That's the same value I need to find, each one is from opening the game again, as you can see the begining and ending remain the same but the middle digits change.
      Is there a way to search for 0000007??????E98h
      And what do the colors mean?
      When I GOTO and browse the hex values are mostly white text but some are yellow or purple or red.

Thanks in advance!
    • By loversSlayer
      Want to use group search with variable.
      Its easy to search with one var like (var, gg.TYPE_), but i want to know is there way that i could put var in group search like (1;1~100;var;98::16, gg TYPE_)
      For me its only way to search for value in script cause its always so different.
    • By Cosmic-_-Breeze
      Hello, im in need of help anytime i do a fuzzy search i get left with a couple thousand results but if i do increase, decrease, changed or unchanged the results number either stays the same or goes up. 🤷‍♀️ im no expert i only know the basics/fundamentals of finding a value so sorry if this question is stupid 🙂
      Also i am aware there is a topic already showing you how to hack this game but its now outdated the encryption is different now. and i want to try to learn how to use the fuzzy search tool sense the OP said he used it to find the value
      [some information that might help]
      Device - Razer Phone 2             RAM - 8GB
      (No root)                                     Virtual Space - Octopus
      Android version - 9                     GG version - 76.0
      Game - Caves (Roguelike)         Version - 0.94.9.97
    • By Squidoodle04
      Hello,
      I saw some scripts where GG searched the numbers so fast that you couldn't even see them.
      Could someone tell me how this is possible and explain how it works
      and how I can make it myself?