Speed hack not working

Xyxld217

• Administrators

Try check more greem timers in GG settings.

Speedhack work not with all games.

If game server-sided or multiplayer - speedhack may not work as expected.

And use latest version of GG.

Now i used new version but this is what i got,.thus the game detected it.?its a log in supersu,i think its working properly because of the green sign nxt to it.thanks for the help!

Screenshot_20160804-165530.png

• Administrators

You need put knife in your stomach and investigate how it works. May be you found something interesting in this. Or do same for your hand. Or for brain. It is too interested how it works.

I do not understand people who knows nothing but intrude into work under hood.

• Administrators

I mean - if you not have knowledge do not use tools for things what you do not understand. In this case - use full logging of supersu.

I am not neurosurgeon. For this reason, I do not open the skull and not watch what is happening there, because I do not know what's there and I can not understand what me saw.

• Administrators

In other meaning all is ok. On screen showed internal messaging between daemon and client.

And I strongly recommended disable full logging in SuperSu for GameGuardian because it eat space on your storage.

Archived