[Suggestion] Home page minipulation

Fatal

The little arrows that allow you to utilize which forums you specifically want to see (Minimize).

It needs to be moved either outside of the box on either side (I would prefer the Left) instead of inside the box cause it covers the name on most of the section titles.

Well if its a MOD/Plugin check the settings for it in your MOD db should be easily fixxed from there, if its in the code itself you might have to edit that. Also, this "skin" ("Theme) is messing with your game guardian banner in the top left.

Ugh- Cant edit posts, Stalls out and never loads... Might want to look into that as well..

Anyways, what i wanted to edit was to add that the almost invisible text on the Dropdown menu's is absolutly annoying.

• Administrators

Ugh- Cant edit posts, Stalls out and never loads... Might want to look into that as well..

Anyways, what i wanted to edit was to add that the almost invisible text on the Dropdown menu's is absolutly annoying.

What dropdown? Yes, I am aware of this bug, and it seems to be a pretty common problem with vBulletin. A temporary workaround, is to open it in a new tab.

What dropdown? Yes, I am aware of this bug, and it seems to be a pretty common problem with vBulletin. A temporary workaround, is to open it in a new tab.

like when you click private messages or new posts. the drop down menu's. the text inside them is horrible....

-edit- Thanks for the workaround.

• Administrators

like when you click private messages or new posts. the drop down menu's. the text inside them is horrible....

-edit- Thanks for the workaround.

Really? Must be your theme... I'll look into it later.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G

yeah i was using the default 1, but i posted in general how to change it, I changed mine and everything looks good now. but once i get one made for the site you will have to change it to the default over the one i started with.. its pretty horrible.

• Administrators

yeah i was using the default 1, but i posted in general how to change it, I changed mine and everything looks good now. but once i get one made for the site you will have to change it to the default over the one i started with.. its pretty horrible.

lol, definitely will! I prefer the GamerRed theme... Imo, it's the most elegant.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G

lol, definitely will! I prefer the GamerRed theme... Imo, it's the most elegant.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G

Yep, thats the one i switched too, Ill have to roll a theme out here pretty soon. prolly only take a couple days.