Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AngelFalse

GG restarts my device

Ive downloaded GG latest version, but once i give it root permissions it restarts my phone and when again i open it again itll restart the phone.

2016-05-09-17-18-21.txt

Update GG to 8.4.8.

• Similar Content

• By Xanelunix
      Hi, i need some help with hacking gladiator heroes.
      I know how to hack, but I cant even log in to the game. I am using parallel space, have copied gg (yes its done correctly) and the game.
      But when i try to start the game it wants to log in to google play and it gets stuck on screen saying "need to update google play" or something like that even if i have the newest version.
      I cant turn wifi off the first time im launching game so i need some help please, I dont know how to repair it.
      Thanks if someone respond.
    • By notHacker
      I was playing astral fable and using GameGuardian on my non-rooted phone with the help of VirtualXposed and the SpeedHack seems to be working fine.
      I tried playing astral fable and using GameGuardian on my PC using NOX emulator but the speedhack is not working well
      How can i fix this? I will really appreciate the fast response.

• By MAARS
      I am writing my mega script but I stuck here cause I can't find the current error on the script please help me I want to continue
      🔥 MAARS Op.lua
    • By Fallen_Stress
      I need to fix how to hide menu without closing script 
      20200510_115740.mp4 MAARS MC5 VIP.lua
    • By Spodermen
      Every game I try to hack in is protected, how?
      I remember when I used game guardian since the version 6.3 or so.
      And I hacked some games like Jurassic park world.
      And hungry shark.
      But now its protected or is it a bug?
      Because it says that the game I try to hack in is protected, not one game... Every game I try in.
      Reply if you have an solution, or do I need to root my device.
      If you're wondering iam using parallel space.