All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Try auto search not dword. These days android game developers start using other ways for store the value like hax or bin or in any other ( not using dword now too much ) try auto search
  3. Today
  4. I just started using GG and used it to change values of a Gems in in-game pack. The pack offered for eg 1500 gems in a 20$ pack. I searched for 1500 in DWORD and changed it to 150,000 . And bought the pack after changing the value . It worked just fine like expected . Now there is pack in game that offers another in game resource . That pack has 6000 gems and 25 Diamonds and 25 Health Potions . I want to change the value of 25 Diamonds to 2500 but when i search 25 in DWORD with that pack opened on screen in background of GG , It can't be found , so i can't change the value of that 25 .
  5. NoFear

Mario Kart tour

Hoping to do mod instead.... If not, then script
  6. How does the script proceed?
  7. Yesterday
  8. NoFear

Mario Kart tour

I helped with ios release.... If you happen to have an ios device... https://iosgods.com/topic/112045-vip-exclusive-mario-kart-tour-v110-3-cheats
  9. I don't know if this is happening to me alone or everyone but i've been using GG for a while now but after the latest update of mkx this month it doesn't work,I need help here.
  10. It's quite complicated to explain, sorry... It's around 50 now.
  11. So what's your current tickets value
  12. JF3lix

Mario Kart tour

How did you do it?
  13. Ok Can u explain a little what exactly is xor operation X^y X*y?
  14. I managed to manipulate tickets even if I had 0 of them, it's not impossible.
  15. macdj98

Mario Kart tour

As i said learn how xor work Is easy and u could also set any value u want realvalue ^ cryptedvalue = xor-key xor-key ^ desiredvalue = newvalue
  16. I too tried but in other game it's daammnnn hard to finding right value from encrypted these day's game hard to do and time taking.. I just changed dword value but that showing changed 60-849(any value I want) but not able to use that if I try to use that value I got version error or cannot connected pop up xD rip well let's see what things I will be get.. games are changed and I also see few new videos those uploaded by enyby .. ah one request to enyby can he help us little in picking values from different ways I guess dword not working need to learn how to change value in hex or bin I know that's mind sucking but I guess if we able to change hex or bin value that will be work (may be) and pls enyby if ur going to make a video about this topic plz pic some game not a gg victim app .. ( sorry I wirte after the 2016 xD (life is sucks my life I mean)) see u guys
  17. But isn't it strange we can manipulate coins value but not tickets
    bro your apkdl GOB.apk link is not working anymore, kindly provide a working link please or the apk
  18. bro your apkdl link does not work anymore. can you provide working apk link pls.... thanks
  19. You can't add a random value. x = the long encrypted value for something (ex. 1582938292); y = your actual value (ex. 3); key = x ^ y; value to write = key ^ your desired value. ^ is XOR operation.
  20. What's your tickets value Mine is 99999
  21. Shark13

Mario Kart tour

Hi, for me it's good for coins and different upgrade tickets, did you find something to unlock the characters? That would be really the best! Thanks in advance.
  22. don't increase the speed, just spam time jumping 10s until the race end
  23. Sorry my bad. I mean when you run the script it only takes seconds then the app(mobile legends) starting to force close. That is why my credit points gets lower.
  24. Guy did the script is pretty good. Can we change loot tables on titan quest
  1. Load more activity