All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. TopGEOYT

Guns off boom

May be , members know it . Try in parallel space lite .
  3. View File Pubg 0.13.5 Vip lua Update pubg season 8 Best lua script Antiban antireport play with host Wallhack colour antena grass tree Vip aim Auto aim Head shot Magic bullet Speed Walk through Sitscope stanscope pronescope Skin menu Weapon menu Etc.... Submitter Kyawhtooaung1 Submitted 07/20/2019 Category PUBG  
  4. Version My andriod version 9

259 downloads

Update pubg season 8 Best lua script Antiban antireport play with host Wallhack colour antena grass tree Vip aim Auto aim Head shot Magic bullet Speed Walk through Sitscope stanscope pronescope Skin menu Weapon menu Etc....
  5. Drok

infinitode 2

you can use lucky patcher, it can hack game
  6. @SB2P Hi,is magisk for rooting your phone(since my phone isnt rooted and I dont really want to root it) ?
  7. I've tried yesterday I'm pretty sure its xor or seversided I fell a sleep while doing xor so I'm try that in a few mins and I found a way to get always critical attack other than that no luck
  8. Anyone who can make script for rocket royale
  9. Ty for the script. It work great. But Antibounce Fire Trap and Spike Trap is not working at Netherworld.. Hope u will update soon
  10. View File Script para Free Fire 1.37 Script by AlanModzz Suscribete a mi canal https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA02KIPkAYO3eexvXW5BKQg Submitter Purur Submitted 07/20/2019 Category Free Fire  
  11. View File PUBG MOBILE SCRIPT 0.13.5 -Wallhack -Color Body -No recoil -Aimbot -Head only many more... Subscribe to my yt channel: itsmespeckles Submitter speckles Submitted 07/20/2019 Category PUBG  
  12. Love11

Guns off boom

Hlw sir.....its already 6th day.....parallel space can't support google play ...why!!!!! ..i reported a lot nd msg ..but still no Help. Plz help adims . plz Fix Parallel space .
  13. I'm Basically hacking this game after a while about 1-2 weeks when i tried to open gameguardian by a smart trick (open the game first then gameguardian after) the game no longer respond the gameguardian what do i mean was everytime you changed value the gameguardian value it's not same like the game value Edit : Got banned after i edit the value rip account level 60 with full red items
  14. Edit : The final result will be auto correct or shown error from the game for some reason but Turn off the wifi after the final result and then spent on what you want and turn it on again then close the application (note this is works for me) but when i tried to reopen the game it's always force close for some reason
  15. I think value of wallhack and color hack has been changed with release of new versin
  16. Version 1.37X

562 downloads

Script by AlanModzz Suscribete a mi canal https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA02KIPkAYO3eexvXW5BKQg
  17. Version 0.13.5

453 downloads

-Wallhack -Color Body -No recoil -Aimbot -Head only many more... Subscribe to my yt channel: itsmespeckles
  18. I'm currently using parallel space +64 bit,I don't have rooted phone,thank you very much in advance and this is where you can download the APK https://m.apkpure.com/craft-legend/com.igg.android.craftlegend/amp
  19. Because tencent Upgraded 3rd party app prevention system and enhanced detection of cheating behavior via Virtual App, emulators and modifiers.
  20. why does pubg crash when running in virtual Android
  21. Find The Black Skull Location Unknown
    The function of the movie is normal But others don’t know how to work. Can you take another video to teach how to use other features? By the way, your lua Very useful, thank you
  22. I watched some videos hacking coins on mobile auto chess using game guardian but it doesn't work anymore when I tested someone still has custom script for this? I will pay for it add me on discord: klk88888#0329
  1. Load more activity