All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Seems to be server side. Changed the value of my gold and it stopped popping up with gold earned and reset to its proper value. I'm not sure how to find it, but would it work to set a purchase in the store to a negative amount of gems?
  3. Today
  4. Maybe contact an admin like Eniby or just download the last version that worked well. I try to always use last version. If you're using a VM it may be quite unstable so maybe that's the cause.
  5. From foggy forests to abandoned scrap yards to haunted asylums, these are just some of the horror playgrounds that you get to witness a life and death game of survival. Dead by Daylight Mobile APK MOD is the 4v1 online multiplayer that has a group of four survivors sneaking around a map trying to start up five generators before opening one of two gates to finally make their escape. After a long time finally we have official Dead by Daylight Mobile APK on Android. Its an official Dead by Daylight Android game. The villain is also a player here. one of villain chosen from a whole roster of sinister and creepy killers tries to hunt the other players down using tricks and special abilities. the game has this dark spooky almost cartoony look about it kind of like its tone as a carnival ghost. Download link- https://apkjan.com/dead-by-daylight/
  6. Version 4.0.8802 + 1.0.3009 + 1.0.3034

296 downloads

Requires Android: Android 4.0.3-4 / Ice Cream Sandwich MR1 or later. There is support for x86. Video: Before installing the optimized version, uninstall the version from Google Play. Differences of the optimized version: no error 105. About second apk (32-Bit Support): About third apk (64-Bit Support): You do not need to install it if you do not intend to crack 64-bit games.
  7. View File Parallel Space Pro + 32-Bit Support + 64-Bit Support Requires Android: Android 4.0.3-4 / Ice Cream Sandwich MR1 or later. There is support for x86. Video: Before installing the optimized version, uninstall the version from Google Play. Differences of the optimized version: no error 105. About second apk (32-Bit Support): About third apk (64-Bit Support): You do not need to install it if you do not intend to crack 64-bit games. Submitter Enyby Submitted 07/17/2019 Category Virtual spaces (no root)  
  8. "Disable protection for all applications" and MagiskHide If you experienced problems with activate feature "Disable protection for all applications" when enabled MagiskHide - disable it. After activate feature you can enable MagiskHide back. https://github.com/topjohnwu/Magisk/issues/1289
  9. On first line error. Adb typo. Use cmd runned from administrator on pc. Maybe you not download adb binaries or not install drivers for device.
  10. What i do...i tried whole thing but same result Samsung just update its security patch. After updating mobile gg stop working
  11. Hello! Hope you can help me. I used to use a old version of gameguard which now I don't really remember the version, maybe 76 or 78, but I was constantly get the updates messages, so I downloaded and installed the latest 83/84. But now when I play Toon Blast, it gets stucked all the time, not on searching, sometimes during the middle of the game but most of the time at the end when we hit "continue". Which version do you use, if it's the last, is there any thing that I might be missing to set? Thank you
  12. Hi I've tried many methods of hacking this old and dead game, which I still enjoy, but have failed countless times. Types of hacks I wanted to try is currency hacks which consists of gas and xp. I also wondered if it's possible to have a level up hack if available. Thanks for reading!
  13. How to collect logcat (#c1aa00vp) Try read post to end.
  14. Wow... Tell me method No rooted device
  15. @Enyby I would like to know if you would get script for future asphalt updates? If not, you could do a tutorial for the inexperienced players in this GG theme like Hacking events safely
  16. some hack for free fire that is still working?
  17. hi, pls can u re upload video, or make another tutorial ?
  18. hey, how i need to apply offset ? it's nothin happend with this 25 adresses
  19. Nothing interested. You need collect log via adb from PC, if you do not have root.
  20. Yesterday
  21. hi everyone, who can help to find codes of earliest buildings that never been in my city for examples seasonal or limited or maybe somebody has a video
  22. Just collected... alogrec.2019-07-17-02-59-40.log
  23. How to collect logcat (#c1aa00vp)
  24. How can i get logcat U see logcat option not working Other options also not working....
  1. Load more activity