1. Past hour
  2. Game name? Sent from my Redmi Y1 Lite using Tapatalk
  3. SHUVAM

Unkilled LUA help

Write scripts dont use gg for it Sent from my Redmi Y1 Lite using Tapatalk
  4. Today
  5. Isti888

Unkilled LUA help

Something is wrong, pls help .--- -- Script generated by GameGuardian 78.0 (14833) at 2019-05-19 01:06:49 for Unkilled [com.madfingergames.unkilled 2.0.5 (20500005)] -- Lua help: http://gameguardian.net/help/ -- options local scriptName = [=====[Script for Unkilled 2.0.5]=====] local scriptVersion = '1.0.0' local scriptAuthor = 'User' local startToast = '' -- 0 - no check; 1 - check package only, 2 - check package and build local checkTarget = 0 local targetName = [=====[Unkilled]=====] local targetPkg = 'com.madfingergames.unkilled' local targetVersion = [=====[2.0.5]=====] local targetBuild = 20500005 -- functions -- init gg.require('78.0', 14833) if startToast ~= '' then startToast = '\n'..startToast end gg.toast(scriptName..' v'..scriptVersion..' by '..scriptAuthor..startToast) if checkTarget ~= 0 then local info = gg.getTargetInfo() local check = false local current = false if checkTarget >= 1 then check = targetPkg current = info.packageName end if checkTarget >= 2 then check = check..' '..targetVersion..' ('..targetBuild..')' current = current..' '..info.versionName..' ('..info.versionCode..')' end if check ~= current then gg.alert('This script for "'..targetName..'" ['..check..'].\nYou select "'..info.label..'" ['..current..'].\nNow script exit.') os.exit() end end local revert = nil -- main code gg.clearResults() gg.searchNumber('"238"', gg.TYPE_DWORD, false, gg.SIGN_EQUAL, 0, -1) gg.processResume() gg.processResume() gg.refineNumber('"255"', gg.TYPE_DWORD, false, gg.SIGN_EQUAL, 0, -1) gg.processResume() ---------------------------------------
  6. I admit to be a noob, any help appreciated. I'm just one step from hacking!
  7. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.makingfun.mageandminions&hl=vi i was try to edit number of materials in the crate,the number was change but when i open the crate nothing happen HELP,PLEASE
  8. Yesterday
  9. Can someone decrypt this for me? I still don't know how to decrypt.... gzirry1.4.lua
  10. View File fishing-hook.hack.lua Hack of the hook game for optimized fishing is a bit slow .... It is necessary to finish the tutorial first Submitter Emagood Submitted 05/19/2019 Category LUA scripts  
  11. Question for @Enyby and the GG Dev team Hello I Am Creating A Android Custom Rom Based On Android 8.0 I Was Wondering If I Could Set GameGuardian As A Pre-Installed System App
  12. Version 1.0.0

180 downloads

Hack of the hook game for optimized fishing is a bit slow .... It is necessary to finish the tutorial first
  13. Komp3

Help

anyone can decrypt this file? [added 1 minute later] anyone can decrypt this? please send me ᴜᴠᴢ ᴠɪᴘ sᴄʀɪᴘᴛ ᴠ1.0.lua
  14. kingdom and lords .... The Gameloft game
  15. How did you max the magizoology level? For house pride event I just searched for amount of points you currently have then refine to new ones accumulated. Change it like everything else, the initial dword and then the 4th one after to be the same dword and x8. I only upped mine by 500 cause I didn't want to do too much and chance getting caught since those are seen by other players.
  16. There is no need to use parallel space in Nox Player, simply open its setting check the root box and restart the emulator to enable root access
  17. 75.0: Example of seek bar in the script - GameGuardian (#4rwuh7vc)
  18. In mi 8 sd 845 the wallhack with colour mamãe a big glow , How to change this ?
  19. How to make this?? In scripts?
  20. Like this guy for example I think he removed wind variable from the game:
  21. what does hitbox modifier do
    hey guys the reason you get banned is because you use one shot kill. also can you add a hack which deletes your name from the in-game leaderboards please? (not the top players. the leaderboards where you play IN a server)
  22. Sunyyy

Need help badly...

Need help please sir need help I need one script of armajet game there is no mod APK of my armajet game
  23. Hello, i'll like to know why I don't have Google Play services with Parralel space on Nox, THX
    thanks bro https://rama-production.000webhostapp.com/Mega_Script_RUS/Megach/ keep update and english language bro
  1. Load more activity