All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Yesterday
  2. Cruzoo

Can't Instal the APK

Oh I am so sorry, It dont work because I had not enought stockage. Now it work ! (You are thebest )
  3. Enyby

Can't Instal the APK

Gathering information about GG errors (#9ggo57t) Need logcat via adb during install.
  4. Cruzoo

Can't Instal the APK

Hello, I download the apk (86.1) but I can't instal it. I use the Galaxy Tab A (2016) and I am on Android 8.1.0. I am not root.When I tap on the apk file for instal it, It say "Application not instaled"
  5. Welcome, and yes you can hack gba and gbc games include pokemon i hack
  6. I want to create a folder where I can store in something like .cfg and so on. Is that possible?
  7. kurss

Dig out

please need help cracking gold
  8. How can I hack Tuber Simulator now? the doubles method is patched also the offsets i need a fix
  9. Use different locale. Or different locales separator in config.
  10. Hello Game Guardian, Would anyone please help me on using Game Guardian, whenever I searched 1,0 Float, the search result will became 1.0 rather than 1,0. I'm using the newest version of Game Guardian. Thank you and have a great day!
  11. Enyby

GameGuardian

Gathering information about GG errors (#5ojwyhci)
  12. App is called SuperStar band manager Here's the link to the apk I found online: https://m.apkpure.com/superstar-band-manager/com.undergroundcreative.superstarbandmanager Their official site: https://superstar.band/
  13. SoNik

GameGuardian

Latest gameguardian version 86.1 doesnt work on xiaomi mi9 with android 10..
  14. When game crashes, select the restart without protection on pop up. Then try. Maybe...
  15. If some one have the new script please include here. Thank you
  16. mine got like this using BadCaseScriptLauncher.lua Script ended: Thank you for your support. Perhaps this script needs the latest version of GameGuardian. Try to update to the latest version. Script error: org.luaj.vm2.LuaError: binary string:-1 table expected for set index ('value') value, got nil level = 1, pc = 143 stack traceback: binary string: in function 'duplicateItem' binary string: in function 'home' binary string: in main chunk [Java]: in ? at org.luaj.vm2.LuaValue.settable(LuaValue.java:2857) at org.luaj.vm2.LuaValue.set(LuaValue.java:1206) at org.luaj.vm2.LuaClosure.execute(LuaClosure.java:290) at org.luaj.vm2.LuaClosure.call(LuaClosure.java:146) at org.luaj.vm2.LuaClosure.execute(LuaClosure.java:432) at org.luaj.vm2.LuaClosure.call(LuaClosure.java:146) at org.luaj.vm2.LuaClosure.execute(LuaClosure.java:432) at org.luaj.vm2.LuaClosure.onInvoke(LuaClosure.java:189) at org.luaj.vm2.TailcallVarargs.eval(TailcallVarargs.java:65) at org.luaj.vm2.TailcallVarargs.arg1(TailcallVarargs.java:88) at org.luaj.vm2.LuaClosure.call(LuaClosure.java:146) at android.ext.Script.runScript(Script.java:5255) at android.ext.Script$ScriptThread.run(Script.java:5057) Script wrote 23.00B in 0 files
  17. Yep if open gg + open process the game wont crash, but after scan the game crash
  18. If you attach gg, never search. Won't crash? But immediately after search, crashes?
  19. Game: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.undergroundcreative.superstarbandmanager Goal: Get a large sum of money using game guardian. No matter what I do, I eventually end up with nothing coming up. 1. Yes I've looked in the help section of the application 2. Yes I've looked at the FAQ page.(I've literally exhausted every source on youtube/google and I've seen nothing) I've tried all methods of searching within the app and nothing has came up, I've even tried searching for the value encrypted and selecting all the memory ranges. Q: "But how do you know the game isn't online?" A. Because lucky patcher works just fine. I even tried editing the in app purchase amount so that I can get $999,999,999 in cash using lucky patcher, no luck. I've used game guardian on a plethora of games, so i'd like to say that I'm pretty experienced, but for the life of me this is the first game I've seen in which I cannot even find a value.
  20. I wonder if anyone can help me manipulates the skills of yugioh characters?!? In case I want it can activate the ability when I want, and keep it active even if it were to be disabled! Can someone help me!
  1. Load more activity