All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. May i update my script here
  3. Today
  4. Ton8y5

LUA scripting

hello,i wanna to ask How to write script to select freeze_in_range type data in saved list, and change them to a faourite value? I've been learning a lot from here for a long time, but I didn't solve this problem. Manual change them one by one is very complicated. (the game will reduce it, but i don't want it to become "0" or to be freezed, so i set it freeze_in_range). For example, there are 18 saved values, 6 of them are freeze in range. It's easy to find them, but it's very tiring to change them once in two minutes. I tried gg.getListItems () , but it couldn't be selected and change, unlike gg.getResults(). This is a part of my script: gg.clearResults() if gg.isVisible() then gg.setVisible(false) end A1 = 17341 A2 = 13552 B1 = 13716 B2 = 14304 C1 = 14226 ~~~~~~ gg.searchNumber(A1..';'..A2..'', gg.TYPE_DWORD, false, gg.SIGN_EQUAL, 0, -1) if gg.getResultCount() == 0 then gg.searchNumber(A1..';'..A2..'', gg.TYPE_DWORD, false, gg.SIGN_EQUAL, 0, -1) if gg.getResultCount() == 0 then gg.setVisible(true) end else gg.toast('searching correct') end t=gg.getResults(3) t[1].value = A2 t[1].freeze = true t[2].value = A1 t[2].freeze = true t[2].freezeType = gg.FREEZE_IN_RANGE t[2].freezeFrom = '1' t[2].freezeTo = A1 t[3].value = A1 t[3].freeze = true print('addListItems: ', gg.addListItems(t)) gg.clearResults() gg.searchNumber(B1..';'..B2..'', gg.TYPE_DWORD, false, gg.SIGN_EQUAL, 0, -1) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ::loop:: (waiting for help,Thanks a lot) go to loop
  5. Vedeo does not exist how to follow the process
  6. My youtube https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCD0OVOVq4_kD24AQvCEaM5A Tks every body. Sorry because my English isn't good I think my videos can support many people.
  7. i think you didn't get it...i ask for wall hack not radar hack... like i can go through the wall ok...this type of hack...did you know something about it ?
  8. Watch on Youtube: 79.0: Edit UTF-16LE text (Java String) - GameGuardian
  9. Virgilxxz

Bloons TD 6

How did you hack in-game cash ?
  10. Drok

Cant hack Dungeon Maker

perfect, but you can fix your image ? I want see it, it'll make me easier to understand [added 1 minute later] button edit here
  11. you can hack star in game ? please help me, thank you so much
  12. thank you so so much, I very need it, I love you
  13. Yesterday
  14. Now that frostborn (ldoe with multiplayer) is out in Canada (other countries use vpn) will this thread be revived again?
  15. gboss16

Script Hide online

Why cant it unlock portraits, too?
  16. Plz help me to add diamon in mlbb game. Can some one help me
  17. oh but seriously the script uses the makeRequest method https://gameguardian.net/help/classgg.html#ad020d50d3af0a36733e0cbc231055c55 to retrieve the content of the script from a webserver and then return load(content)() to run that content as a script
  18. On my wife's account I searched first for a broad range of 3000-4000 cause I want sure how magizoology exp there was. Then I fed and bonded with creatures and after I did every one of those interactions I chose the search option with the question mark and chose increased. After two creatures that refined it enough to find and modify. That example is if you are level 3 in magizoology
  19. Can someone help, I gon't get with what values refine magizoology xp search results.
  20. Everyone can helpme to find a aimbot value in CALL DUTY MOBILE?
  21. @NoFear Excuse me but can you teach me how to hack some paid items in this game? I tried Bea and I got it work but the paid items is my problem Could you please teach me how to get the paid items? Advance thanks to you
  22. uh thank for telling me, but no more edit button in post.
  23. Thanks for the detailed guide Ps: all the image in the guide crash
  24. where you get link from apkpure if i search and not appear there?>
  25. Does anyone have a method of finding/changing magizoology level IF I've had already maxed all the creatures that are available? I'm currently level 3 in magizoology and mistakenly maxed all the available creatures so now I'm stuck at level 3 and can't figure out how to find and change my magizoology level. I can't get any new creatures because of being stuck at level 3. Any help anyone could provide would be greatly appreciated.
  26. Idk , cuz i get example from tencent games and netease if wallhack u can search in bad bro ehehe
  27. ??? What do u mean ?
  1. Load more activity