All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Today
  2. Can you show your error log ?
  3. View File Drive and park cheat Supported languages: English, Polish Cheat features: 1M for park or crash ( always active ) Deactivate 1M for park or crash One time 100K for park or crash Read before downloading and using: This cheat may harm your game! Use at own risk. password: sirpatch Please don't reupload. Submitter sirpatch Submitted 04/26/2024 Category LUA scripts  
  4. The script only add values into the saved list you have to manually edit them. if the edit did not work just try again (64 bit only) script.lua
  5. Version 1.0

37 downloads

Supported languages: English, Polish Cheat features: 1M for park or crash ( always active ) Deactivate 1M for park or crash One time 100K for park or crash Read before downloading and using: This cheat may harm your game! Use at own risk. password: sirpatch Please don't reupload.
  6. it happens that the script cannot find the values, just use the methods themselves in this case If there field, then method should be too u wanna VIP is i understand, u need put method to True
  7. I use boolean for searching , not Dword
  8. I’m trying to hack a game called Immortal Rising. I’ve seen people hack the in-game packages that you have to buy with real money and turn them free. Can anyone help with this?
  9. Thank you very much bro, but could you also tell me the ID of the Panthera dinosaur? Please
  10. I have no clue if anyone here plays Pac-Man Dash, but I'd like to find a way to increase Stamina so I can play more of it. I've already found out how to give myself Cookies (the in-game currency) and modified them like so, but I can't find the one for Stamina. The only way to regain Stamina without paying is to be connected to the internet, which I can't do at all because the servers were shut down years ago.
  11. Name of Game: hunting sniper Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.europe.huntingsniper What cheats: money, gems, medals, score(ingame) Have you tried cheating this game? Yes I tried to hack coins and gems and score and boxes all of them reversed at some point, but the weird thing is that some values stay until restarted, for example i tried using group search to value to buy bullets and changed it to negtive number which worked and i could buy stuff with my gems but when i go into a game all my gems and stuff bought restart(i think they are serversided but i never seen this type of change)
  12. Check this playdoku update.lua
  13. Yesterday
  14. Tkx

Day R Survival

How can hack packages?
  15. View File Traffic Bike Driving Simulator - bike 1$ then endless cash Load script when Game is done loading Follow instructions in script Submitter Jamieq Submitted 04/25/2024 Category LUA scripts  
  16. MARTS21

8ballsmash

Please update this to the latest version, I have tried it but it crashes after 5 to 10 seconds
  17. Games that can be played from the website, or by downloading the apk from Playstore. * Website * https://idle-murpg.com/ ** APK version ** Google Play https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.game.idlemurpg ~~ • # • ~~ • # • ~~ • # • ~~ Website download https://idle-murpg.com/murpg.apk Description MuRPG Idle RPG is an enthralling idle role-playing game that lets you embark on an epic adventure right from your fingertips. Join muRPG, the free-to-play idle RPG! Choose from 3 distinct classes, enjoy daily free recharges, and immerse yourself in an adventure-filled world where strategy meets fantasy. *** REQUEST *** I hope that anyone who sees and reads this post will try this game, join in and have fun together. And I also hope someone can successfully use game guardian in this game (Idle muRPG). If someone succeeds in breaking through and executing it, let's share widre widgetI hope that anyone who sees and reads this post will try this game, join in and have fun together. And I also hope someone can successfully use game guardian in this game (Idle muRPG). If someone succeeds in breaking through and executing it, let's share and enjoy it together. Thank You
  18. Version 1.3.2

36 downloads

Load script when Game is done loading Follow instructions in script
  19. I need infinite money and gems
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.