All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Love11

parallel space

Hlw sir..plz help urgently....i already post comment ...reply sir.... Now in parallel spece . google play id not supportd..we cant log in our id. plz help
  3. Today
  4. @Philj56 gems would be server sided so unlikely, I think we might be able to get a in battle value changer but no currency changes
  5. @NoFear hey mate, just curious about if you have any knowledge on altering "probabilities" on orbs, basically loot boxes, just to make as an example whichever drop is 0.05% and make that 100%? Might not even be possible but just thought I'd check in, cheers
  6. Great work @ByMetin !! Although when I activate rapid fire I run slowly, is that normal?
  7. When Rapid Fire is activated I run slowly, is that normal?
  8. No way. You can not get access to shell from gg script by security reason.
  9. Hi guys, im new at here. So i have some cases that need to use os.execute function, i tried before to used old versions of game guardian it seems work cause nothing say that it blocked by security but the problem it is always say call nil. Any suggetions? Is it possible for me to run some bash script from lua in game guardian? Thank you.
  10. So you are not lucky and it does not work anymore.
  11. PopCap Games, the creator of Plants vs. Zombies™, is excited to share that Plants vs. Zombies 3 is under construction! And we would like your help in making this amazing zombie-battling experience even better. Why are you making Plants vs. Zombies 3? Because we love Plants vs. Zombies™! At PopCap, we’ve been working on PvZ for years and want to bring our beloved plants and zombies to current players and the next generation of players everywhere. We’re hard at work testing out a lot of fun things that we want your feedback on, and hope you will come on this journey with us! Download Plants vs. Zombies 3
  12. I don' I don't see any info on how that file was created in that video. It just seems like a showcase of the cheat being used. And the links just have the video as you said. Anyway thanks for the help, no point continuing this as you did not make the video.
  13. Yesterday
  14. Script for hacking Laps Count And Players count isn't working, please update script for Asphalt 8 v4.1.2a
  15. Hello, I installed Virtualxposed for unsigned games apk but no games are launched. They fail each time even if I enabled allow apk unsigned same GG too .. I do not know what else to do please help me.
  16. @Enyby with lucky patcher changing cloud id dose not work & all Championship are now online based. Can u creat script that can speed up the time & make the Championship just 1 lap classic race!
  17. Please update this script for Asphalt 8 v4.1.2a, Players count and Laps Count hack isn't Work. Please tell me How to hack 100 Laps and 32 Players for Quick Solo Race. Thanks
  18. Use script. Search it in downloads section by game name.
  19. How to hack 32 Players and 100 Maps in Quick Solo Race ?
  20. Mrkemoo

Cityofchaos

For everyone who see this sorry for the typos
  21. Hi how can I registered ? and I need speak with manger
  22. Wow! This is a really good script! Infinite fuel works very nice. Also, can you add a something like NoClip (I mean if Bill's head hitting ground, game continues). Is it possible? Thank you for good script!! Sorry, if I have an English mistakes
  23. Mrkemoo

Cityofchaos

For a month in a half I been trying find any use ful value for this game Im starting to think its seversided I need yall help if yall can find any vaule I hate play this game it takes days to be able to level up and gain ingame currency and it just get boring also If any of yall now anyways to find value plz do tell I'm willing to learn also I dont have root I'm playing to a rooted device sometime soon
  24. I tried every gameguardian even the oficial one. From this site and still the fllating icon won't pop up
  25. Enyby

Error {9}

Not in count. You must find old version which work here or this is your firmware issue.
  26. i tried downgrading still gave me the same error I use gameguardian 84 on another phone but it works
  1. Load more activity