All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Use tables and loops. For example, creating array-like table with 6 elements where values are equal to keys: local t = {} for i = 1, 6 do t[i] = i end Then you can access it's elements by their key, like this: print(t[4]) -- prints "4"
  3. Something wrong with your root. Maybe you use Magisk hide. It is not a GG issue.
  4. View File Gangster vegas hack unlimited diamonds+money This script can beused to acquire: *Unlimited diamonds *Unlimited money *Always win blackjack *Always win diamond slots/money slots *Always win video poker WATCH THIS VIDEO TO KNOW HOW TO USE THE SCRIPT: WATCH THIS VIDEO TO KNOW HOW TO USE THE SCRIPT: Submitter RONO_PLAYS Submitted 04/20/2019 Category LUA scripts  
  5. Uiicaps

How to hack

Hello guys, can someone explain me how I should hack the new version of NFS 3.4.6? My device doesn't have root. I would really appreciate if someone would help me hack this game without installing root on my phone. Thank you!
  6. code1 = 1 code2 = 2 code3 = 3 code4 = 4 code5 = 5 code6 = 6 code1 = co6 code2 = cop7 code3 = c8 code4 = co8 code5 = cod8 code6 = co109 wrong xd ignore code1 = co6, code2 = cop7 i cant delete heheh How to make code1 - 6 short? WTF
  7. Hey I rooted my J6 + with Magisk and I allowed the super right but GameGuardian tells me that he does not have access to the root .. Version Magisk : 17.3 Mobile : sm-j610fn Sorry i use google translate
  8. Version 4.1.0h

106 downloads

This script can beused to acquire: *Unlimited diamonds *Unlimited money *Always win blackjack *Always win diamond slots/money slots *Always win video poker WATCH THIS VIDEO TO KNOW HOW TO USE THE SCRIPT: WATCH THIS VIDEO TO KNOW HOW TO USE THE SCRIPT:
  9. bukandewa

Scripting issue

Use gg.setValues
  10. There is no such thing vpn to bypass anti-cheat detection that are implemented inside the apk it self unless it's modded apk, i dont know how you guys keep thinking vpn will bypass the anti-cheat detection.
  11. @Mohamadfatur there is no such thing host to bypass cheat detection. Dont play brutal what? I use hack brutally on my main didnt event banned, and use your leeched hack on my dummy account and banned lmao
  12. You are good bro but need to pubg mobile unlimited health bro
  13. Dont really have time to update the script, but ill try to later
  14. Lol you want a picture dude gen_signed.apk
  15. Did you think I'm joking you I will pose it b3tch
  16. Mofo50

Scripting issue

One more question Enyby. Ok so say i do getResult() and store the results in a table. How can i then load this table again and edit its values?
  17. goto axz ::axz:: goblok = ({'Haxz','Undo'}) if goblok == 1 then goto hax end if goblok == 2 then goto undo end ::undo:: if revert ~= nil then gg.setValues(revert) end goto axz ::hax:: gg.searchNumber('100',gg.TYPE_DWORD, false, gg.SIGN_EQUAL, 0, -1) revert = gg.getResults(600) gg.editAll('1',gg.TYPE_DWORD) end goto axz This is i mean but thx you @Enyby
  18. Only attenna and fast run working on xperia xa1 but get banned before completing one game. Advice?
  19. Essentially that would be debugging. Putting a watch point on an address and seeing what reads or writes to the value. Then you get the offset in lib that does and make your edit in lib.
  20. Mofo50

Scripting issue

OOH yes you just press the cancel button im so dumb thanks so much man
  21. Enyby

Scripting issue

Yes. Detect returned nil value and return from your function. nil returned if dialog canceled.
  22. Mofo50

Scripting issue

I have another question tho Enyby...is there a way to add an option in the choice menu to close the menu and wait until the icon is pressed again?
  23. Mofo50

Scripting issue

ye i figured it out...the error i was getting wasnt because it wasnt finding main it was because out of habit i put colons after main(). Its because i mostly code in Python and in python to define a function you have to do "def function():" but in lua you dont need :
  24. Hi b3tch I just DEC this compiler full don't mess enby and tis and me supotttt u top geo lol haha supot translate it to English that's a Tagalog
  1. Load more activity