All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. How to remove unwanted value in gg script when both values are same
  4. U cant find Offset so, u need find offset for speed Manually in dump, because offset its always Xa/Cd, its cant be Anonymous If we speak about offset, not field offset
  5. Yesterday
  6. Looking for a way to change the values of gold and stats on the game Eldrum: Untold. Its successor, Eldrum: Redtide is weird to change values, but I've done it on there. It involves changing into binary, then shifting left with 011, then reverting back to decimal. I've tried that and multiple iterations on Untold but was unsuccessful. If you could kindly aid me in this trouble, it'd be much appreciated.
  7. Hi i have small problem with found Offset by working adress in GG. I used script GG to speed hack game and it's work good. So if this script work and i have a adress where speed game function work i want find offset to find this offset on dump.cs file. I tried it with XA and calculator offset but this offset not was found in dumps.cs file so i need help how i can find correct offset for speed game if i have ready adress.
  8. It would be great if you could manage to do a script update to the latest version of the game. Thanks for the good work!
  9. Skill points & Stat Points are dword values and can be found next to each other as in the pic. @Alpha-Wolf
  10. Is it still safe to use the cheat to get coins in this version, or are they banning everyone who tries it?
  11. Cheats like limitless currency, skill points etc cannot be hacked? I mainly want those.
  12. When game guardian loads, it always restarts the tablet, any help
  13. View File Show Items / Pixel gun 3d This is a pixel gun 3d Show Items script for version 24.4.2 FOR 24.4.2 When you run the script it will show you items that aren't available right now and some of the items you can buy. Why is this script an online script? Answer: It's a online script so i can update it and that also means that you won't need to re-download another script. You'll just have to wait until i update this script. Submitter MrPoki Submitted 05/08/2024 Category LUA scripts  
  14. 57 downloads

This is a pixel gun 3d Show Items script for version 24.4.2 FOR 24.4.2 When you run the script it will show you items that aren't available right now and some of the items you can buy. Why is this script an online script? Answer: It's a online script so i can update it and that also means that you won't need to re-download another script. You'll just have to wait until i update this script.
  15. now that clear things up. regarding on the matter you ask for, im sorry i cant help you. as i seeking info from Paleo website too and only. Good luck.
  16. Yeah pro sory for that l mean dinosaurs id ok I need a site to see the ID of any new dinosaur like yuxisaurus or homalocephale That's why I want a website, if you know, I have another question: Are there new dinosaurs other than Homalocephale and yuxisaurus and doe ?
  17. Last week
  18. i still dont get you. if the "codes" you meant by are the IDs of dinosaurs so that you can exchange it with something else using Trade Harbor method, then i still suggest you to check previous pages of this thread as someone already posted a list of all the dinosaur's ID. along the way, some new or unrealeased dinosaurs as well. so why the need of a website. as how to find those dinosaur IDs,there was already a guide for it in Cheats section in the forum.
  19. Pro l use game guardian of curse l use trade harbor way and l want a website like (paleo) for example not same and l have another question how did them get these codes and how l wanna be professional in that and thanks l need answer
  20. All values now stored in Java and C++ are empty. How we can cheat in movements, coins or power ups @tauvik92
  21. lemme get this straight. what did you meant by "codes" of dinos? and what are these "codes" is use for?
  22. This script increase your attack damage. Made for Arm8 64bit Android devices. Game version 1.1.192. Vendir_1_1_192.lua
  23. Pro l want a website like (paleo) something like that if you know l know there are code of dino but l ask to any one know if there are l need it
  24. @Palestine FIRE RATE WORKING FOR YOU INGAME?
  25. This member only has one topic, you created two topics to talk about the same thing.
  26. View File EncryptionTemate.lua Hi ! I am Asura. This is a Small Template of Encryption Lua Scirpt game guardian. Made by me. This template consists of a good Encode function , and A Vip string Finder / encoder. Follow my telegram Page / Channel for more sources :- LearnEncryptionMaking If you want to encrypt your script with Strongest encryption , contact me. Submitter YouKnowAsura Submitted 05/08/2024 Category Templates  
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.