Jump to content

89.0: Reinstallation game with x86 libraries (root and Android 5+) - GameGuardian

Enyby
Sign in to follow this  

You can subscribe to our new videos.

Sign in to follow this  


Recommended Comments

Unfortunately, I could not find a single game where I could apply this useful innovation, and you?

Share this comment


Link to comment

Everything depends on the emulator. For example, TianTian even installs GG Tester with ARM libraries, despite the fact that there is x86.
On some emulators and on some games, the problem definitely exists.

Share this comment


Link to comment
33 minutes ago, Enyby said:

Everything depends on the emulator. For example, TianTian even installs GG Tester with ARM libraries, despite the fact that there is x86.
On some emulators and on some games, the problem definitely exists.

Maybe I use bluestacks 4. Today I downloaded 8 games where there were both 86 libraries and arm, and in all speedhak worked. I just have my own youtube channel, where I explain your program to people in simple language, so I wanted to show at least 1 example that would understand the meaning of the update

Share this comment


Link to comment
pm install -r --abi armeabi-v7a /data/app/com.example.pkg-1/base.apk

reinstall game with arm libs. You only need specify proper path instead of /data/app/com.example.pkg-1/base.apk

After that activate speedhack in GG and you can record video with example.

Share this comment


Link to comment
8 hours ago, Enyby said:

pm install -r --abi armeabi-v7a /data/app/com.example.pkg-1/base.apk

reinstall game with arm libs. You only need specify proper path instead of /data/app/com.example.pkg-1/base.apk

After that activate speedhack in GG and you can record video with example.

Thanks for the explanation, but I tried to do it all night and couldn't. I even found Your old 2018 video where you added x86 to the app-lib. BUT that didn't work either. A search on the Internet on how to specify the path to the necessary libraries also gave nothing: (. If possible, a little more detail on how to install with the necessary libraries

Share this comment


Link to comment

1. Download any apk with x86 and arm libs.

2. run from root in adb shell or emulator terminal:

pm install -r --abi armeabi-v7a /path/to.apk

You get game with arm libs in x86 emulator.

Share this comment


Link to comment
1 hour ago, Enyby said:

pm install -r --abi armeabi-v7a /path/to.apk

Thank you for your help, but this is probably above my level of knowledge, good luck in the development of the project

Spoiler

2020-01-07_14-39-30.thumb.png.7c12597aeda2cb588775b09dd01154c4.png

 

Edited by Kamenny

Share this comment


Link to comment

You must run command from root. You run it not from root.

Root command prompt end with #. Your command prompt end with $ - so this is not root. Try print 

su

Before command to switch shell to root mode.

But better use LDPlayer, not a Bluestacks.

Share this comment


Link to comment
On 1/7/2020 at 3:48 PM, Enyby said:

You must run command from root. You run it not from root.

Root command prompt end with #. Your command prompt end with $ - so this is not root. Try print 


su

Before command to switch shell to root mode.

But better use LDPlayer, not a Bluestacks.

You are the best, thank you for the patience with which you help, everything turned out, thank you again

 

Spoiler

2020-01-08_22-25-00.thumb.png.d7ec03d5595ba1391d7e55acae973a8e.png

 

Edited by Kamenny

Share this comment


Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...