BIGGEST SCRIPT FOR Gang War Mafia ( script by Top GEO ) all hacks here

(1 review)

2 Screenshots

About This File

Password is 2004

This is best script for GWM . script creator is Top GEO. don't try to decrypt this script.

Also please subscribe my YT CHANNEL:

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCjIbGIyatkzYwX_M4MQ2DCA

in this script some hacks are not free bcs they are VIP hacks.

I tell you again : don't try to decrypt this file

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Why do you write "don't try to decrypt this file"? Because it's is very hard to do or because you don't want the source code to be stolen by someone? If you choose second option, then why do you think that you can decrypt other's scripts (at least you did it very often with bad-protected ones) and others can't do it with your's?

8 hours ago, CmP said:

Why do you write "don't try to decrypt this file"? Because it's is very hard to do or because you don't want the source code to be stolen by someone? If you choose second option, then why do you think that you can decrypt other's scripts (at least you did it very often with bad-protected ones) and others can't do it with your's?

Huh. I just wrote it bca it is strongest encryption

On 10/17/2018 at 7:39 AM, TopGEOYT said:

Huh. I just wrote it bca it is strongest encryption

Strongest encryption? You are not learning the lesson. Your "encryption" is still weak and you are still calling it the best (strongest).

Took me 15 minutes to extract the source code from your 284 kb script full of redundant "encryption".
Here you can find it: ''strongest_encryption''.lua

Keep learning and stop pretending that bad things are good, then maybe one day you will be able to produce good scripts.

8 hours ago, CmP said:

Strongest encryption? You are not learning the lesson. Your "encryption" is still weak and you are still calling it the best (strongest).

Took me 15 minutes to extract the source code from your 284 kb script full of redundant "encryption".
Here you can find it: ''strongest_encryption''.lua

Keep learning and stop pretending that bad things are good, then maybe one day you will be able to produce good scripts.

Wow!! Nice man. How did u decrypt it. This encryption block " log all gg cals"

Also it blocks unluac. So how did u decrypt it?? I think that Admins have special tool for decryption. Bcs I didn't see anyone who can decrypt this file.

Can u decrypt this script ?

Encrypt BIN»HEX»BIN.lua

Edited by TopGEOYT