Call Of Heroes Hacks v.1. 0

(1 review)

2 Screenshots

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

33 minutes ago, TopGEOYT said:

Nice. I have decrypted it

just take my free script so everyone knows that your youtube channel is trash, I subscribe to your channel

You made a video about how to find hacking.

but you are leecher? so you hacks finder or leechers , lmao 

hey buddy I wanne make a cheat, script tutorial and im gonne use this game for examble, but I wann eplay the English version, is there a English version? when I search shooter of war its russhian or Chinese, and when I search call of heroes I end up on a RPG game what not make any since to me...or is it not in the playstore? when I make the video I find some hacks for this game and if you want you can upload them or work together with me because I realy like what you did here you know I realy respect that because this is a beautifull game :) I hoep I get a reply from  you soon.

+ I can teatch you here and then how to find some good cheats ya know? . . you help me I help you? if you want.

3 hours ago, XxhentaixX said:

hey buddy I wanne make a cheat, script tutorial and im gonne use this game for examble, but I wann eplay the English version, is there a English version? when I search shooter of war its russhian or Chinese, and when I search call of heroes I end up on a RPG game what not make any since to me...or is it not in the playstore? when I make the video I find some hacks for this game and if you want you can upload them or work together with me because I realy like what you did here you know I realy respect that because this is a beautifull game ? I hoep I get a reply from  you soon.

Are you sure ? I am a beginner, if you believe I want to work with you

3 hours ago, XxhentaixX said:

+ I can teatch you here and then how to find some good cheats ya know? . . you help me I help you? if you want.

No problem