Pixel Gun 3D ALL UPDATE Custom Lottery + Sets Hack (32bit and 64bit) 1.0.0

(5 reviews)

7 Screenshots

About This File

The script has been patched, but @Michael1541 went through a lot of effort to make an updated version for the community! Switch to that one instead: PG3D Lottery and Sets script updated - LUA scripts - GameGuardian

@Michael1541's updated version has also been patched 😭.

Want to update the script yourself? I have created a lotto sets template

Notice: Armv7 (32bit) is not currency supported, because I grinded 18 hours to make this and I'm really burnt out. But it should be finished in a few days.

Update: I said I would add Armv7 (32bit) support in a few days when this script was first released, but it never came out. I know a lot of people are upset about this. The reason is that I tried multiple times to make it work but kept encountering bugs and running into issues. Sorry to all the 32bit users!

Contact Me:

User123456789#6424 on discord

Disclaimer: This script is bannable! Getting too much currency within a certain time frame will flag your account as suspicous and you will be banned in the next ban wave. I recommend only getting at most 10,000 gems per day, or your account will have a high risk of being banned. Even if you do play it safe, you can still be banned.

Warning: Using the custom value option and setting the reward values to over 45,000 will instantly ban you

After almost 18 hours straight of work, and a completely sleepless night, I finally present:

Pixel Gun 3D All Update Custom Lottery and Set Event Hack!

This is not the ordinary lotto sets script. Here's what unique about it:

-This script will work on all game updates (the lowest game version tested is 22.4.3, but downgrading is impossible anyway), even future updates

-The script supports various values, and lets you enter a custom value if it does not have what you want. Currently, only whole numbers (no decimal values like 1.5) in the range of 0 to 65536 are supported.

-This script supports devices with both armv7 (32bit) and armv8 (64bit) architectures

-This script employs multiple searches, to ensure that only the correct value is edited, and as a backup in case the mIain search does not work

-This script has a small antiban feature that warns you when you try to edit the reward values over 45,000

I really hope you enjoy, and that this was worth staying up until 5 AM for!

Edited by HorridModz

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

jest555000

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

The only currency scipt that works, great job!

Link to review
frfrfrfridk

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Wow, you actually did it.. Great job on this dude!

The script works flawlessly!
11/10

Response from the author:

Thanks a lot! I used some tutorials and tools to help me, so I cannot take 100% of the credit.

Link to review
Xuxhdjd

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

Yo your the best HorridModz 😁👍🔥🔥

Link to review
wobblerrgg

I seen many positive reviews. Please add support for arm7 (32 bit) support as bluestacks users ( like me ) cant get to use that.

Link to review

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.