Field Offset Finder 3

(1 review)

1 Screenshot

About This File

This is a free + open source Field offset finder script. You will need the dump of game for it to work. From the dump.cs file get variables with basic data types like int, float, bool. Then download and run field offset finder script. Input the class name and offset. And then you will get field values of all instances of that class. You can download the latest version of Field Offset Finder from here. After finding the value you have two choices for making script. First one is to use search code generator which gives you an code that you can paste in your script and it will find the value. The second option is to use the value from class function that comes with field offset finder. An example of usage of value from class is this : 

valueFromClass( "PlayerController", "0x148", false, false, gg.TYPE_DWORD)

gg.getResults(9999)

gg.editAll(99999, gg.TYPE_DWORD)

You can see the documentation of value from class function here. This feature will also be added to Method Patching Library in the future with the ability to find struct and their field too. If you don't know what method patching library is then it is a collection of prebuild functions that allows you to patch methods instead of fields. You can check documentation in you are interested.

Edited by Rxhacker
Improved description

What's New in Version 3   See changelog

Released

✅ Value not found error in android 11 because of Ca range is 0 is fixed.

✅ Added Feature to remember the last Searches class name and offset.

✅ Made a function valueFromClass() to make it easy to use my feild offset in your script. (For example your game has a class playerData and at 4 offset it has health value. Then you don't need to make group search. Insted you can use my function to find the value from class without user input)

✅ Minor bug fixes

🔴 Look this vedio for full process of dumping game , finding value and making script

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hello, If you update the script could you please remove" gg.removeListItems", "gg.addListItems" and "gg.getListItems"?

Because if I need to freeze a value(e.g. health value), it will be unfrozen after I search another value.

Can't implement it into any script because of impossibility of obfuscation, even some minifiers break it resulting it being unable to find any values

Edited by Pivo58