Does your game resets progress after you hacked it with game guardian?

SkyJonninator

I looked for tutorials to hack Jurassic World: The Game. I found one, but i got scared that it will reset my progress. The guy in the video was a new player, and i think that this guy used to play JW:TG and his progress reseted after he hacked JW:TG with Game Guardian. I have strong creatures that i dont wanna lose. Can anyone tell me does Game Guardian makes you lose your game progress after you hack with it?

If there is anti cheat and you get caught , then you'll probably get a ban.  

There is always a risk.  

So maybe try hacks on a new account first, then once you know it's safe , try on your main account.  

👍

the right before using the game guardian in the games, and try to find out about the protections, if by receiving a ban, it will not affect your entire device and you will be unable to play normally and clean, sometimes the game takes unique information from your device, like IMEI, SN etc ... if this occurs, use the spoof tools. and as usual, always start with a beginner account.

[added 4 minutes later]

I was forgetting, some games do not ban you, but it sends you to a hackserver, where all the players on that server use some kind of cheat, and there is no way to get out of it, except asking the support to take them out. if a false positive occurs,is cleary.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived