How To Find Bullet Rain Hack For Allmost all Games

Rxhacker

Vedio

https://t.me/Hackers_House_YT/39

JOIN FOR MORE

#10TH TUTORIAL 

🔴🔴How To Find Bullet rain hack / guns like sniper will fire many bullets like shotgun🔴🔴

Example app detail :- 
Name :- Servival Sumulator
Link :- https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.catsbit.survivalsimulator
Memory Range :- Anonymous 
Value type :- Dword 
Sniper bullet rain value :- 450;1::5

◀🔵DESCRIPTION🔵▶
Please watch the vedio below this to understand practically. If you don't find vedio below this post come to our telegram chenal.

@Hackers_House_YT

Group chat

@Hackers_House_YT_chat_group

Guns like sniper fire a single bullet whereas shotgun fires many bullet . So most of the time our bullet rain value is 1 . But finding value 1 is very hard spically if your game is too much big . 
Now many of the games will have shotgun and we will take shotgun as an advantage of finding value . In this game shotgun fired 6 bullets and searching 6 gives very much less values than 1 . 

I took Memory Range Anonymous . If you don't find in Anonymous . Take Ca. if you don't find in ca then check all memory ranges 1 by 1. 

I searched 6 as Dword . If you don't find in Dword then search in float . Then only search on other value types .

I got 10000+ search results when i searched 6 . If i had searched 1 it would give me 100000+ values . Now i took 2000 values and select them all . And edit all to 1 . Now i will fire shotgun to see how many bullet is it firing . Its was still firing 6 bullet . That means these 2000 values are useless . So revert and remove this all values . Revert is compulsory otherwise your game will have good chance to crash.

Now i select another 2000 values and continue the process until my shotgun fires 1 bullet . 

After some edits i found that my shotgun was firing single bullet . (Watch vedio below this post) . 

Now this 2000 values are useful so this time we only revert them and not remove them . Take exact half 1000 values and edit them . If they are useful revert them and half them . But if they are useless revert and remove them . 

Now i found bullet rain value of shotgun. 
But wait what about sniper .

Tap the bullet rain value of shotgun and tap goto.
Search a unique value near this value . Here i found 450 Dword which was 5 distance away from our bullet rain value 6 .

450 Dword is saved near the bullet rain value . It means it must have some relation with our bullet rain value 6.

Now . We also know that sniper fires only 1 bullet . So this 450 Dword could be found near the sniper bullet rain value . 

So i typed this 

450;1::5

Here 1 is our sniper bullet value because sniper fires only 1 bullet. 

5 is distance bet 1 and 450.

:: means this values are arranged in right order 

And we gussed this value from our shotgun value .

Now i searched 450;1::5 
Refine 1 and edit it to 100 .
And boom our sniper started firing 100 bullets .

Now many times this 450 which is related to shotgun bullet rain value maynot be related with sniper value . But they will be be near to it .

Means if the related value like 450 don't work for sniper then search 

350 ~ 550 ; 1:: 5 

Now refine 1 . You will get less results and can continue editing process . Boom done.

Please watch the vedio also and support our chanel.

Archived