how can i permanenty hack games ?

DeadKiller47

Question

So, I was trying to hack another game with this lovely tool Game Gaurdian. I successfully hacked it, 9999+ gems and 9999+coins but after some time the  coins automatically gets resetted to back normal?! I again tried but the problem persisted. so can someone provide me a solution to that ? btw, im on a unrooted device and using parallel space to run gg.

THANKS..

4 answers to this question

On 7/31/2020 at 11:43 AM, DeadKiller47 said:

So, I was trying to hack another game with this lovely tool Game Gaurdian. I successfully hacked it, 9999+ gems and 9999+coins but after some time the  coins automatically gets resetted to back normal?! I again tried but the problem persisted. so can someone provide me a solution to that ? btw, im on a unrooted device and using parallel space to run gg.

THANKS..

Its reversed bcs game is server sided.

U cant hack such games with GG.

Also, I have another question. games like smash hit can be hacked easily but I only found a way to hack the numbers of balls ingame. Is gg also capable of unlocking paid content like the zen mode and stuff ? If yes can you tell the steps ?

On 8/1/2020 at 2:59 PM, DeadKiller47 said:

Also, I have another question. games like smash hit can be hacked easily but I only found a way to hack the numbers of balls ingame. Is gg also capable of unlocking paid content like the zen mode and stuff ? If yes can you tell the steps ?

Idk structure of this game...

On 8/1/2020 at 12:59 PM, DeadKiller47 said:

It is possible but idk how to do it. And its probably time consuming. 

Btw are you rooted? Ifso try lucky patcher.

Archived