Rastakiwi

Upgrade the game 3, global hack with string search

Posted (edited)

Hi, I reworked my hack on this game which was not working anymore.

I show how you can sometimes search for strings with interesting/sensitive names to get to the places you want, like the money structure, and then the game structure. Of course here I know the game structure already, but I hope it serves as a "proof of concept" for some people, and I think it can definitely be a good strategy for some games as long as you're confident with pointers (I hope this will help understand them more too).

It should not get outdated by any updates since it would require a change at the core of the game to prevent it, and I don't even think the dev minds it.

For the fast way, search for that and follow the beginning of the video: 113D;113D;361D;-1D;361D;501D::17

(comment at 7:33 should be at 7:50, sry for the confusion ^^)

Edited by Rastakiwi

Hi sir

Can u plz Hack this game ludo king

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ludo.king

I tried everything i know like dowrd fuzzy to qeord fuzzy but at some places there r many results and some places there is nothing. At last i got Frustated and quited this game 😭

I was Hacking the coin stuff as we can play Offline and it gives to 250 coin as we play offline in every match with computer 

Plz help sir

• Similar Content

• By 123456788
      When I save list of some adresses/values it saves as :
      Var #75A81C30DF|75a81c30d0|4|d65f03c0|0|0|0|0|r-xp|/data/app/com.hitrock.hideonline-zxkuhXB3UDjXU-K5aCaryw==/lib/arm64/libil2cpp.so|96AC60 I really need to know what are these numbers and symbols and what are they mean. if anybody will answer this question normally then i will be very happy and grateful  <3
    • By imskeletonking
      I need help for coding of offsett 
      This topic is for pubg mobile

The wallhack i.e vehicle wallhack and body wallhack is 804 offset distance from vehicle cokor and body color.....
      But 1 problem after every search the table location for vehicle color and body color change thats why i am not able to locate the exact position of that address

The code i write with the offset is below
      Any help

gg.clearResults()
      gg.setRanges(gg.REGION_C_ALLOC)
      gg.searchNumber("3152519739159347240" , gg.TYPE_QWORD) ---your group search value / or your search number

p = gg.getResults(20)  

gg.editAll("36", gg.TYPE_QWORD)
                 -- saving the result
      for i, v in ipairs(p) do
       if v == nil then goto exit
       else
       v.address = p.address + 0x804
       v.flags = gg.TYPE_QWORD
        v.value = "4878524296349089792"
        v.freeze = true

end
      end
      exit:
    • By Rastakiwi
      URL: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.suduck.upgradethegame3&amp;hl=en
      Version: 1.15
      I couldn't bear the audio and graphics any longer so I decided to break the game :).
      The values were incredibly hard to find without any idea of how they were encoded, so I used the player preferences file and decoded some part (base 64) to find what exactly to search for (shown at the end of the video). Then I went back the structure of the game from the XP value I found (pointer searches).
      The structure pointer is just upside the first value you'll find:
      Search for 173;-1;173;225::13 (Dword)
      Enjoy ;D
      Edit: if you didn't know, think to take a look at /data/data/com.[packagename]. The "sharedpreferences" folder (with the "playerprefs" file), or the "files" folder if it exists often contain interesting stuff
    • By woke774
      so, i'm making a script and want it to auto search a string value, but i'm unsure how to do that. Can anyone help?
    • By Zedgmer
      how to search the prices in "US" example: "1.39", "10.50"
      someone who can teach me how to find those numbers in game guardian?