How to search unchanging value

Saint-Cloud

Question

I wanna purchase a certain pack but before doing so, I would like to change the gold value from 60 to a higher number. How can I refine my search if the gold value remains 60? I tried doing fuzzy search then unchanging but it gives me a billion result. I’m fairly new to GG so my capability is limited. Any suggestion is highly appreciated. 

B7DC6596-B356-4221-BF82-834E0735BC24.jpeg

8 answers to this question

On 5/26/2020 at 12:43 AM, MarioRossi93i said:

Ok sorry for my bad english, i ll try to better explain myself:  don t know the game you want Hack but if you can t find the value that you want edit (in your example 60) you can try to looking for the total amount of your gold. If you have, eg 1000 gold, search 1000, then refine results every time you win (or purchase) some gold, until you get few results. The value of your gold should be in the results. Try to change them one by one until you see the value of your gold changing. If you find nothing you can try to perform encrypted value search.
I hope i was clear... 

No your English is fine. I’m just new at this stuff. I have tried that but I can only change the display value. This games is server sided so I try to think of other way to get more gold i.e increasing the gold pack that I would buy. I also tried to change the golds in the rewards but I’m stuck with the same problem. Thank you so much for taking the time to answer me. 

I think that you should search for your total vip exp score then you refine results each time you purchase an item that add 1 to you score until you get few results... Then try to change them..

The value can be encrypted so you should have to search it encrypted

Ok sorry for my bad english, i ll try to better explain myself:  don t know the game you want Hack but if you can t find the value that you want edit (in your example 60) you can try to looking for the total amount of your gold. If you have, eg 1000 gold, search 1000, then refine results every time you win (or purchase) some gold, until you get few results. The value of your gold should be in the results. Try to change them one by one until you see the value of your gold changing. If you find nothing you can try to perform encrypted value search.
I hope i was clear... 

On 5/23/2020 at 8:06 PM, Saint-Cloud said:

I wanna purchase a certain pack but before doing so, I would like to change the gold value from 60 to a higher number. How can I refine my search if the gold value remains 60? I tried doing fuzzy search then unchanging but it gives me a billion result. I’m fairly new to GG so my capability is limited. Any suggestion is highly appreciated. 

B7DC6596-B356-4221-BF82-834E0735BC24.jpeg

what game?

Archived