Jump to content
MarioRossi93i

Real Racing 3 (9.1.1) Race Mode

Recommended Posts


Great job, as always 💪

Too bad though, that in Endurance racing overtaking doesn't count when in ghost mode. Now that would really be the best way of farming 😇 The combination of autodrive, freeze and ghost mode would be perfect for Endurance races!

Nevertheless, just keep up the good work and thank you for making us, the users, happy 😊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/29/2020 at 8:51 PM, BostjanZ said:

Great job, as always 💪

Too bad though, that in Endurance racing overtaking doesn't count when in ghost mode. Now that would really be the best way of farming 😇 The combination of autodrive, freeze and ghost mode would be perfect for Endurance races!

Nevertheless, just keep up the good work and thank you for making us, the users, happy 😊

You can use freeze and kick a** and let it run....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/3/2021 at 3:00 PM, readyplayer36 said:

You can use freeze and kick a** and let it run....

Yes, thanks, have tried that, but the results were pretty poor. It takes the MP4-X about 6 min for a lap at Lemans, which isn't that good.

Now, with the help of another program (Sikulix) I've made a little script so it drives "normally and kick a**" for 45 sec and in "freeze mode" for 25 sec alternatively. That way it takes one lap in about 4 min, which is much better. I used this in 100% bonus day with an agent - result was aprox. 1.500km driven and 1.8M fame over night 😉 That's 3 level-ups at my level... Now Imagine, you could bring this time down to the basic time the autopilot needs to complete a lap - haven't tested that, but I guess it's about 2:40 or so....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/4/2021 at 6:02 PM, BostjanZ said:

Yes, thanks, have tried that, but the results were pretty poor. It takes the MP4-X about 6 min for a lap at Lemans, which isn't that good.

Now, with the help of another program (Sikulix) I've made a little script so it drives "normally and kick a**" for 45 sec and in "freeze mode" for 25 sec alternatively. That way it takes one lap in about 4 min, which is much better. I used this in 100% bonus day with an agent - result was aprox. 1.500km driven and 1.8M fame over night 😉 That's 3 level-ups at my level... Now Imagine, you could bring this time down to the basic time the autopilot needs to complete a lap - haven't tested that, but I guess it's about 2:40 or so....

Yep, the car sometimes brake too much to try to avoid the others or to kick them slowly, so yes it takes time to finish a lap.

@MarioRossi93i, I noticed in Formula E, the battery of the car reaches 0% like 100m before the end of the race with the auto drive (so imagine for a race of 20 laps, you fail to end the race 🙂), I noticed this in New York track while in Berlin track it succeeds to reach the end of the race with almost 0% battery.

I don't how you manage to do the auto drive but maybe you can tweak it.

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/7/2021 at 12:09 PM, MarioRossi93i said:

Use battery hack first

I didn't see that there was a Battery Hack, where can I find it???
FYI, the last version is not working but the previous one (the one that do the search first) is working.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/27/2020 at 5:57 PM, MarioRossi93i said:

New version released:

- added enable/disable function

- super fast

Hello Mario,

This superfast version is amazing. Are you looking to upgrade it to 9.1.1? 🙂 Would be nice to be honest 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Similar Content

    • By MarioRossi93i
      REAL RACING 3 RACE MODE
       
      Current version: 9.1.1.3.1
      RR3 working version: 9.1.1
       
      Description:
      With this script you can enable/disable following hacks:
      - Autodrive Mode
      - Freeze Mode
      - Ghost Mode
      - KickAss Mode (not helpful if you active ghost mode too)
      Works with standard and rolling start
      FULLY COMPATIBLE WITH BOTH 32 AND 64 BIT DEVICES
       
      Instructions:
      Run this script after signal light has turned green.
       
      If script doesn t work use S version
       
      Video:
       
       
       
×
×
  • Create New...