You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Billybobwell
      Im trying to hack the number of souls but i cant seem to get it right i dont know what im doing wrong any help would be appreciated thanks!
    • By D2stress
      Hi... Is anyone here can change the dice value on monopoly by marmalade game studio? I have found the dice memory value but i cannot change it, it always revert to the original even with freeze tick on. I really appreciate if anyone can help me with the dice. This game is make me stressful because the AI is just like can control the dice like they want, thats why i really want to revenge with the AI player. Please help me 😁
    • By DsaFes
      https://pastebin.com/twsqsyh4
    • By Kauer
      So, I've been trying long time to figure out some ways to hack the game. Only value I was able to change was health ingame. Is there anything else that coult be hacked, like damage, loot drop rates, skipping event tasks to get rewards instantly etc. I know that about a year ago it was possible to find damage, attack speed and everything else while searching for health value, but now the damage and erverything else is not visible except health itself.
      Game link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ubisoft.mightyquest
      Previous topic (~1 year ago): 
      The Mighty Quest For Epic Loot (#2frfvbw9)

• By Atrashguy
      I need hack this game but he crash when i try hack if you can hack the wild darkness please help me. Thanks so much