Hello, i have a problem with parallel space, i put the game in parallel, but when i start the game he is in black screen, and after close the game, my friends use parallel space with the same game and works fine, the game is arena of valor

After reading your post i get to know that parallel space is a guy 😂 and he is not working for you anymore i think u are not paying him enough 😂

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By ByMetin
      Added . Coldown hack 
      Added . 30 champion/ Coldown = 0
      Added  .Options
      Added.  .Bypass
      Gift,
      Note,
      Arena of Valor 
      Gmail, cinar3954@gmail.com

• By ByMetin
      View File ByMeto Arena of Valor Hack
      Added . Coldown hack 
      Added . 30 champion/ Coldown = 0
      Added  .Options
      Added.  .Bypass
      Gift,
      Note,
      Arena of Valor 
      Gmail, cinar3954@gmail.com

Submitter ByMetin Submitted 07/14/2019 Category LUA scripts  
    • By lolblow
      Hello guys. I have been following this forum from a long time. I never faced any problem with gg or rest of the applications that i used so far. I have poco f1 with pie update and we recently got some minor updates when i updated my android device i suddenly started encounter problems with parallel space.
      1. I cant able to log into my playstore account
      Like whenever i try to sign in it stucks/loop with checking info... Screen idk whatswrong with it all of a sudden cuz it worked before and now it is not working
      2. I cant log into any games cuz i face an error says google play service cant run which is updating something like that
      I am so sad RN cuz im a noob and i cant spend money in the game so i cant keep up with the stronger accounts or players please help me how to fix these issues look at the image i think its the major problem here 

• By SRhaRDGAMES
      Hello! How do I find a value that changes addresses constantly? When I enter the game he is in an address, when I restart the game again he is already in another address!  How do I find the right address? THANK YOU

• By GAMEDONH
      I need help to hack the game Even Horizon Frontier, the new version 2.4.1 seems impossible to hack and try hacking methods but the game is not unchanged.