Sign in to follow this  
V4cK

Help me parallel space

Hello, i have a problem with parallel space, i put the game in parallel, but when i start the game he is in black screen, and after close the game, my friends use parallel space with the same game and works fine, the game is arena of valor

After reading your post i get to know that parallel space is a guy 😂 and he is not working for you anymore i think u are not paying him enough 😂

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By makikatsuhiko_bb
      Hi! I've tried to tests run on the Parallel Space non root game guardian for 32 bit and 64 bit and also default. However, the game guardian does not detected any game in my parallel space. I'm using Android 10 btw. How can I solve this problem?
    • By GameCrasher
      How do I add anti log to my script?
    • By Flavi999
      Hi everyone, so there is this game called the Mighty quest for epic loot and i ***** love that game but you have to spend a lot of money to get good. So my question is can someone help me hack it through game Guardian of make a lua script for it (like damage muliplayer of healt). And it is possible to hack it cause there is this app called blackmart and you can download the game with a mod menu for unlimited damage and health
    • By soulprimeez
      Multiple Accounts app is a virtual space like the others, but this one is unique since they managed to make the Google Play services worked pretty d*** well. 
      I hope that GG team will make a GG signed version of this app and I am sure it will be popular. 💪💪
    • By Frostnall
      Playstore link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mobilecostudios.kaiontale.android

can anyone modify any real? the data is alternated but has no effect on the game.
      I need this help, if necessary I will pay!