Sign in to follow this  
Nyenyewilson

Iruna Online Speed Hack July 2018

Hello. It seems as if the developers of Iruna Online have patched over Game Guardian again. Is there any way to get around it? 

On 7/14/2018 at 9:22 PM, Nyenyewilson said:

Hello. It seems as if the developers of Iruna Online have patched over Game Guardian again. Is there any way to get around it? 

August, 05 2018

you should put up the logcat so the devs can investigate they say there's a modified gg that works on iruna but you have to pay for it as the rumors says as for me i also modified an older version of gg and it work you should try as well lest we all can just rely on the developers

and i don't think it's a good idea to share the mod of mine in this forum i'm just a noob afterall

Thank you for your reply. I honestly didnt understand the logcat thing but if i send my email address could you email me the apk? 

Its hasiramasenju37@gmail.com

Hello what did you modify for it to work? You can email me at Kameronm0000@gmail.com

Edited by Kamfamily90

On 8/5/2018 at 4:28 PM, Nyenyewilson said:

Thank you for your reply. I honestly didnt understand the logcat thing but if i send my email address could you email me the apk? 

On 8/9/2018 at 7:27 PM, Kamfamily90 said:

Hello what did you modify for it to work? You can email me at Kameronm0000@gmail.com

version number and app name bro

On 8/5/2018 at 5:28 PM, Nyenyewilson said:

the modified version actually has detected by antiviruses from virustotal idk what it did detected lol

On 8/9/2018 at 8:27 PM, Kamfamily90 said:

just the package name i forgot what version though i lost the original version because i reflash my phone

but here's the modified gg though it has a password clue is 43556 t9 1 word

GGuardian.zip

i also forgot what email aswell as password of R29kIElzIExvdmU= the only proof i have is this is username is base64 and it has a meaning

Edited by TheGameR1992
adding

Hello Can someone give me a modded apk that works on iruna with a speed of x50? 
Because when im using the original GG, and make the speed to X3 it will instantly soft ban my account.. please give me

Hi guys

Can you please share me the working GG for iruna online?

I really hate the SLOW world in iruna online.

zelionsan@gmail.com

Thanks in advance.

[added 2 minutes later]
On ‎8‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 12:38 PM, R29kIElzIExvdmU said:

August, 05 2018

you should put up the logcat so the devs can investigate they say there's a modified gg that works on iruna but you have to pay for it as the rumors says as for me i also modified an older version of gg and it work you should try as well lest we all can just rely on the developers

and i don't think it's a good idea to share the mod of mine in this forum i'm just a noob afterall

Hi guys

Can you please share me the working GG for iruna online?

I really hate the SLOW world in iruna online.

zelionsan@gmail.com

Thanks in advance.

On ‎8‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 12:38 PM, R29kIElzIExvdmU said:

August, 05 2018