Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Yuukijs

PUBG Mobile Script By Yuukijs

Recommended Posts


1 hour ago, Yuukijs said:

PUBG Mobile Script By Yuukijs


script Hack Undetected 3/26/2017 

Please Donate: https://www.paypal.me/zanderyuuki

 

 


 

Hello mister. May I know what is "White Eye"? Also, do you have a wall hack that sees players through walls?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Speedhack expires after a while (It just bugs out and you can't even walk properly),

Through wall/Bullet through wall not working,

People antenna only works on yourself,

Please fix. Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No grass is not working I think  but speed works very good for me also if u can put speed blood and shooting away from speed hack cuz I dont wanna use speed all the time 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just working perfectly on the first time..

But after that game guardian and pubg crashing.. did u have any solution @Yuukijs

Screenshot_2018-03-27-08-41-23-144_com.tencent.ig.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, nhata said:

Just working perfectly on the first time..

But after that game guardian and pubg crashing.. did u have any solution @Yuukijs

Screenshot_2018-03-27-08-41-23-144_com.tencent.ig.png

Hello! you need to enable the anti detection  when the tencent logo

_______________________________________________
added 0 minutes later
11 hours ago, keozz17 said:

Speedhack expires after a while (It just bugs out and you can't even walk properly),

Through wall/Bullet through wall not working,

People antenna only works on yourself,

Please fix. Thanks.

ok ill try to fix it in new update

_______________________________________________
added 1 minute later
23 hours ago, CardoDalisay said:

bullet through wall not working?

ill try to fix it new update

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Yuukijs said:

Hello! you need to enable the anti detection  when the tencent logo

_______________________________________________
added 0 minutes later

Thank you for your response sir... So every time I'm playing must be activated anti detection first? Or just one time forever?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Add aimbot feature please :").. Btw thanks for the script ,very well

_______________________________________________
added 1 minute later

Add aimbot feature please :").. Btw thanks for the script ,very well

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 27/3/2018 at 12:09 PM, nhata said:

Thank you for your response sir... So every time I'm playing must be activated anti detection first? Or just one time forever?

hey bro ! How can i activate this "anti detection" ? im new in this cool things :D Thank u a lot !

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

after updater patch all cheats can not work, banned 10 years

Screenshot_20180404-214144.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Similar Content

    • By ATP-RAY2OP
      View File UNLOCK ALL SKINS FREE IN MOBILE LEGENDS NEW VIP SCRIPT BY ATP-RAY2OP
      HELLO GUYZ, THIS IS NEW VIP MLBB SCRIPT, WITH THIS SCRIPT UNLOCK ANY SKIN, OF ANY HERO, WORK IN RANK, CLASSIC, CUSTOM
      UPDATED TO VERSION 2.0
       
      VIDEO TUTORIAL EASY
       
       
       
       
       
        
      SUBSCRIBE TO CHANNEL ATP-RAY2OP FOR LATEST SCRIPT
       
      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0vglNiRwQLRmLScYwylqg
       
       
      Submitter ATP-RAY2OP Submitted 03/27/2020 Category LUA scripts  
    • By ATP-RAY2OP
      HELLO GUYZ, THIS IS NEW VIP MLBB SCRIPT, WITH THIS SCRIPT UNLOCK ANY SKIN, OF ANY HERO, WORK IN RANK, CLASSIC, CUSTOM
      UPDATED TO VERSION 2.0
       
      VIDEO TUTORIAL EASY
       
       
       
       
       
        
      SUBSCRIBE TO CHANNEL ATP-RAY2OP FOR LATEST SCRIPT
       
      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0vglNiRwQLRmLScYwylqg
       
       
    • By Collen
      How do I find the exact entry? Someone help me?

×
×
  • Create New...