Speed hack on emulators

ardenthand

• Administrators

Need logcat from them.

Bluestacks must fully worked with latest version of gameguardian speedhack.

Droid4x - all games expect with arm libs. It work throught binary arm translation - currently it not supported by speedhack.

7 hours ago, Enyby said:

Need logcat from them.

Droid4x - all games expect with arm libs. It work throught binary arm translation - currently it not supported by speedhack.

what version of rooted bluestacks did you use?

9 hours ago, Enyby said:

Need logcat from them.

can i just have the copy of the bluestacks you're using?

• Administrators
2 hours ago, mohdfurqanfaizal said:

Hi there... just wanna be sure how to indentify "arm libs" game. Maybe an example?

In apk must be folder /libs/x86 for work withiout arm binary translation (ABT).

If in /libs inide apk present only armeabi and/or armeabi-v7a - then on x86 devices this apk use ABT or do not work.

Sometimes present both folder - with arm and with x86 folder, but device install arm libs. It slow down game. For prevent this you can remove all folders except x86 and resign apk.

After that you can install it on device, previously remove original apk.

On 12/01/2016 at 10:58 PM, Enyby said:

I confirm it too, GG 8.1.5 speedhack successfully tested with Sonic Dash 2, GI Joe Strike and Temple Run.

Sadly bs 0.8 is a bit old and so far none other emulator worked for me (droid4x, bluestacks 0.9 kitkat).

Edited by Arkham

• Administrators

Accelerate/deaccelerate game. And it have good effects only on single play, not in network.

You can more control of car if it run too fast for precise drive.

For example, I can improve own result in TLE on 1-4 seconds from normal speed if I use speedhack 0.4.

• Administrators

Checkbox enable hook for timer. Green background for timer currently used.

Make sence check/uncheck only green timers. On red it doesnot affect anything.

Choice needed pattern for game work do not freeze input events. And for speedhack work only on neeeded processes in game. For example increase only stopwatch to next item but not whole game.

Do you have any hint about how to deal with that mad android input system? The games can be hooked by checking app #6 (if green) nothing else, but any long press/swipe cause input to de-sync/crash. I tryed checking/uncheking everything with no result, only thing I noticed is if you hit slow and the input de-syncs, than speed up for a while it will re-sync again =P, like it have some kind a input timer/queue.